Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Woodford has to be the worse school in Cincinnati the staff is terrible the teachers really suck they allow bullying they have no disciplinary plans in place for children the principal is a joke. Everything from the parking lot picking up your kids after school to the school lunch sucks. Don't send your kids to this school you'll be highly disappointed. My children will not be there next school year!!!

So many new teachers at Woodford Paideia. We received a B in Literacy Improvement for grades k-2.

Woodford is a great school to learn and grow. They have orchestra, after school tutoring, art club, runners club, boy and girl scouts...many extra programs for students. The teachers care about the children and want to help each one succeed!

Woodford is a wonderful school!! We recently got a new principal and there have also been many staff changes. Woodford is changing and it's only getting better!! Our staff works hard to make sure that each child gets exactly what they need. Our students are respectful and try their best. Woodford works closely with the community and offers several after-school clubs and programs. We have a new community garden as well as many new community partnerships. I hope to send my own children here someday and I would recommend it to everyone!

We have been extremely dissatisfied with this school. Our son was diagnosed with ADHD & the staff at Woodford just can't handle it. If he gets slightly hyper or talkative, they send him to the principal's office. Or they assume that he's not being given his medication. They send home daily behavior sheets, but downplay what is actually happening. They allow things to escalate to "out of control" levels before contacting us and then when they finally do, they blame us for not knowing what has been going on. Our son has been bullied- physically, verbally & emotionally- and nothing is ever done about it. My boyfriend placed his son, now 8, in the school at the end of his kindergarten year in order to get him out of his neighborhood school, Roll Hill. We hoped that a magnet school would give him a better chance because of smaller class size, etc. We even moved to be closer to the school. The last 2 1/2 yrs have been horrible for him, and us, & we are putting him in the neighborhood school, Pleasant Ridge, for next year. I hope & pray it's the answer to our problems. At this point, anything has to be better than Woodford. I also know of 3 other parents pulling their kids out. Sad.

When my daughter went there, I had to supplement her learning . When UI did she was the only one to pass a test on complex and compound sentences. At a conference, I was told her writing lacked quality, but the teacher would not tell us how to raise the quality of her work. We were told she was lacking a skill, but that it wasn't something taught in that grade, so they would not help her get that skill.

My children have attended Woodford for the past 6 and 7 years. Woodford has always had excellent staff, those that left due to retirement and those that were added. The majority of the teachers are excellent, and care for the students. The principal and assistant principal complement each other well. The Paraprofessional in the 2nd grade pod is excellent, as are the teachers, my child can't stop talking about school and the staff. I love it.

They love children! They have an excellent staff. Fine arts, gifted student enrichment, special needs support, current computer technology. A safe, orderly, & friendly school!

My son was one of the students that transferred to Woodford when Eastwood Paideia was closed. I think Woodford is a great school, but not a good match for everyone. The transition to the pod classrooms was a very hard one for my son and he missed a lot of information because he was distracted by what was going on in the other classes. I believe this would have worked out for him if he started there, but it was too much to take in for a nosy kid who wasn't used to it.

Last modified Woodford Paideia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.