Posted April 30, 2014
Linden Grove is a top notch school for children with special needs. The staff are truly dedicated to the students and the teacher student ratio is low.

Posted September 08, 2006
My daughter has aged out of Trinity and we were sad to go. I was was very pleased with the educational results, especially when compared to the public school she attended. I will not mention names here, but lets just say it was one of the more affluent schools. And I know it looks lame but I honestly think they have earned 5s, and I am a tough customer

Posted August 31, 2006
Trinity serves students who typically have a variety of needs that impact their learning due to various disabilities, including ADHD, language processing disorders, dyslexia, sensory intergration disorder, high- functioning autism, Asperger's syndrome and related social and behavioral difficulties. <p> Trinity School serves students who benefit from a unique learning environment which integrates academics, social skills, and therapies, working in partnership with families, to help the whole child achieve his or her greatest potential.<p> Trinity School's student-teacher ratio of 6:1-8:1 depending upon the child's age and our developmentally appropriate grouping of classrooms, provide for effective academic progress for each student. As a result, students also find themselves in a rewarding atmosphere for academic achievements and social relationships, often otherwise not found in a more traditional setting.

Linden Grove School
4122 Myrtle Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45236
Last modified Linden Grove School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Linden Grove School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.