Posted November 08, 2013
My son only been at EECH for a week now but I am very impressed with the school work he is doing and how easily his classmates accepted him.This is the school I been searching for to challenge my child.EECH follow the common core standards and have extended school day devoted to reading and math. EECH is now located on Baltimore Avenue by the way.Small school serves k-12 grade.

Posted July 25, 2011
i want to thank and rate eech school has hard working for the childrend and the partents who children attend the schools, the willingness for the teachers to make sure that the childrens success is awsome and there are several programs that are custom to the different needs of the children all the teaching staff work well with the students my child attends eechs and great progress has been made to continue his education and making sure he success thank you teaching staff from ms Dee Hall a parent

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted September 28, 2004
I want to thank Ruth Coon for all the hard work she has done for the kids in this school. I beleive a lot of people do not realize the hard work she has done. I attend the University of Cincinnati, and throughout my quarter this year I will be letting everyone at UC know the hard work she is doing for this school. My daughter has being going to this school for 2 years now and she loves it. I cannot leave out the teachers, principal, and staff, this school has the best staff of any school, my daughter has had the greatest teachers there. Thank you.

East End Community Heritage School
7030 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45237
Last modified East End Community Heritage School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
East End Community Heritage School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.