Bad
Good

This school feels like family. My son, daughter and niece all attend A.M.I.S. My daughter and niece, are both in kindergarten, and spend quite a lot of time singing and speaking in Spanish together every where we go. The majority of the teachers are native speakers and are immersing them in the language and culture. My son has attended since preschool and speaks fondly of all his friends and teachers, and has a great respect for the principal. What started off spectacularly in preschool has progressed rapidly and the children amaze me every day with their learning and I am glad I decided to place my children at A.M.I.S. If there is one con, it is that I cannot be there as much as I want to to support the school and my children more often. Go Musketeers!!!

I love this school. The principal, teachers, and support staff work together to educate students in the core curriculum while at the same time teaching them to become fluent Spanish speakers. There are many extra-curricular activities, such as Young Readers, Robotics Team, AMIS Ambassadors, and Girls Action League that help students to become well-rounded individuals and develop leadership skills.

I have 2 children, 1st and 2nd grade that attend here. We are in a temporary location while our new school is being built so i feel like things are somewhat unorganized. My children have learned spanish so well already. I look forward to settling in the new school.

Last modified Academy for Multilingual Immersion Studies is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.