Bad
Good

Withrow University High School 3

Posted February 11, 2013
I dont have a review of this school, but I was thinking of sending my 14 year old son there for his freshmen year. I dont know much about the school, so I would like some feed back.

Withrow University High School 1

Posted October 07, 2010
If you are not concerned about the quality of education that your child receives then Withrown University would be the school for you. Cincinnat Public Schools as a whole is a Joke if you child does not attend Walnut Hills, Clark Montessori or SCPA then they truly are not being educated. My daughter freshman year the students did not received text books that they could take home. Homework was expected to be completed during class time because "the kids would not return it the next day if it were assigned to take home. My daughters history class had handout copies of the book but no actual book to study from. Teacher are very deaming towards student. Oh yeah lets not for get the allogations of cheating on the OGT test under the direction of the wonderful Great Sharon Johnson. So Investigate and think twice before making this choice.

Posted April 02, 2009
My son attended Withrow University two years ago and I loved it. Now I have been hearing that things are not the same. There has been a lack of teaching and leadership.

Posted December 19, 2007
Wonderful School. I have great memories from this school. There is plenty of activites to do. Excellent school spirit. Ms.Johnson's door is always open and she never denies any student for talking and advice. I feel safe in this school. The school is also very strict with same gender clasess and uniform. This is a great school and I would definitly prefer parents to send their children to this school.

Withrow University High School 4

Posted October 10, 2007
I transferred my son from Roger Bacon High Scool to Withrow University. That had to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not speaking bad of Roger Bacon but at the time I needed to do what was best for my son. I love everything Withrow University has to offer. From the academics/dress code/non co-ed classes/to the extra curriclum activtes. Ms. Johnson is wonderful!!!!! Her door is always open. Withrow University staff I can't say enough. You're the best!!!!! My son will be graduating this year (class of 08) and it makes me proud to know that just like his mom (who's an alumni) he'll have everlasting memories of people that touched his life. Again, thank you for all you do:-) Ms. Smith Parents get involve/stay involve

Posted September 27, 2005
Withrow University is a great high school Ms.Johnson has great leadership skills and is working to improve the kids everyday. A++++ to this school!

Posted September 10, 2005
So far this has been a good school.

Posted January 06, 2005
This is just a great school for people to come to. all the students are excelling and the extracarricular programs are excellent. The school is very stritct and the students enjoy it.

2520 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45208
Last modified Withrow University High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.