Withrow University High School 3

Posted February 11, 2013
I dont have a review of this school, but I was thinking of sending my 14 year old son there for his freshmen year. I dont know much about the school, so I would like some feed back.

Withrow University High School 1

Posted October 07, 2010
If you are not concerned about the quality of education that your child receives then Withrown University would be the school for you. Cincinnat Public Schools as a whole is a Joke if you child does not attend Walnut Hills, Clark Montessori or SCPA then they truly are not being educated. My daughter freshman year the students did not received text books that they could take home. Homework was expected to be completed during class time because "the kids would not return it the next day if it were assigned to take home. My daughters history class had handout copies of the book but no actual book to study from. Teacher are very deaming towards student. Oh yeah lets not for get the allogations of cheating on the OGT test under the direction of the wonderful Great Sharon Johnson. So Investigate and think twice before making this choice.

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted July 20, 2009

Withrow University High School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
My son attended Withrow University two years ago and I loved it. Now I have been hearing that things are not the same. There has been a lack of teaching and leadership.

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted July 19, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007
Wonderful School. I have great memories from this school. There is plenty of activites to do. Excellent school spirit. Ms.Johnson's door is always open and she never denies any student for talking and advice. I feel safe in this school. The school is also very strict with same gender clasess and uniform. This is a great school and I would definitly prefer parents to send their children to this school.

Posted November 23, 2007

Withrow University High School
2520 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45208
Last modified Withrow University High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Withrow University High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.