1-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted June 19, 2016
The decision to send our child to Springer was one of the best decisions we made. It's been quite evident that they are well equipped to teach kids with dyslexia; our son has made tremendous progress in the two years he has attended the program. Our interactions with every staff members has been fantastic - all are responsive, receptive, and always demonstrate a strong interest to help. Springer has promoted both the emotional and academic development of our son, and despite his learning disability, they constantly challenge him to excel and improve academically. The latter was not what we expected, but is highly valued by our family!!

Posted June 15, 2016
Both of my sons currently attend Springer. The day I first visited and met Carmen, along with a handful of staff and students, I knew it was the right place for my older son. A few years later when my younger son began to struggle, he also joined the Springer family. It's hard to capture in words what the teachers, leadership, and support staff have been able to do for my children. They are learning strategies for success, rebuilding their confidence and making great friendships. My sons are being challenged and supported. I can't imagine where we'd be if not for Springer.

Posted June 07, 2016
Enrolling our son at Springer has been one of the best decisions we have made as parents. Since starting in first grade, our son has been nurtured academically, gently stretched in leadership and guided in peer relations. Here, the whole child's needs are addressed. Since attending Springer, our son's anxiety has decreased and classroom participation and confidence have been strengthened. He feels safe and comfortable in school!!!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 07, 2016
Through the strategies taught, students learn to keep trying, persevere & stay focused on the task at hand. Their patience is unparalleled.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 07, 2016
Springer staff teaches their students to choose kindness always. Their ideals & methods directly mirror what I want my child to emulate.

Posted June 07, 2016
Springer is an absolute blessing for our family! After years of struggling & misinformation about my child's needs Springer is like an answer to our prayers. The staff at springer is unlike any teaching staff you've ever met. They literally go so above & beyond my expectations I can't even begin to put it into words. They encourage, support, teach, love & give everything they have to their students. My family chose to move from the west coast to place our daughter at Springer & it was the best parenting decision I've ever made. She is empowered & confident in her academics now & that is a direct result of her time at Springer.

Posted June 06, 2016
My daughter recently left The Springer School and Center. It is a wonderful school. We discovered her dyslexia in kindergarten and transferred her to Springer for first grade. She was not wanting to go to school and her confidence level was low. After just a few months that had completely changed. I was not the only one to notice. Her coaches noticed the change also. She had attended Springer for 4 years and have been happy with every year. She has received the best education. And I will always be happy that I sent her there.

Posted June 10, 2014
Springer is the best thing we have ever done for our daughter. She was managing okay at her previous school, but things were being missed and she was not learning as much as she could have. Springer has given her opportunities that we would have never imagined. She is working more independently, enjoying school more and learning to take responsibility for that learning through strategies and different approaches to education! She was welcomed with open arms and was encouraged to get involved. She has a wide variety of friends and the teachers and staff are beyond fantastic! I truly cannot say enough good things about Springer! The only wish I have is that we had made the switch sooner!

Posted June 10, 2014
Springer School and Center has proven to be an EXCELLENT choice for our 4th grader! Although the decision to move her to Springer was agonizing, I can't imagine what this past school year would have been like if she had stayed at her previous school. Springer has opened doors for her. She struggles to pay attention and at Springer has been taught numerous strategies to help her in ALL aspects of her education. She has been given opportunities that I would have never imagined for her! She is becoming more independent and is learning to stand up for her self both from an educational standpoint as well as a personal one. We are truly blessed to have the educational choice of Springer School and Center here in Cincinnati!

Springer School & Center 3

Posted August 06, 2013
Springer School and Center help you with learning is you have a learning problem by giving you stragies but.........

2121 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH  45208
Last modified Springer School & Center is a Private school that serves grades 1-8