Bad
Good

Posted March 08, 2012
Excellent school and excellent staff!!! They truly help the kids strive to do their best. If my daughter has an issue, I know I will be able to get in contact with the teachers or principal via phone or email and get a response the same day. Both my kids have been in the DP District since the beginning of their education and I have had easy time contacting the staff.

Amity Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2011
Ever since my son has started going to this school his grades have fallen. I've contacted the school last year for help and I felt as though I wasn't taken seriously. My son has had help from grade 1-3 but as soon as 4th grade hits I can't get help?

Posted May 25, 2010
The leadership here "makes" time to support and challenge the students academically and socially. The leadership also make every attempt to work with parents towards the success of each child. Outstanding job! Parent involvement is absolutely necessary, but there are very few parents who are not working. That said, I would encourage all parents to get involved with their child's education as much as possible.

Posted September 30, 2008
The teachers and staff at Amity really has my backup, this is the second school my daughter has been in that I really like because they show that they care and want to help the children get their education and make sure they understand it. And willing to let a parent whose really into their child's education help them. I Love this school

Amity Elementary School
4320 East Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45236
Last modified Amity Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amity Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top