Hughes STEM High School 5

Posted October 03, 2014
My daughter is a student at Hughes Stem High School...The education she is getting and the friends she has made,I am proud that my daughter is a student there.The work schedule is no joke,the students have to really study hard and leave the classroom games outside..In closing,I would recommend Hughes Stem High School to parents who want a good education for their kids and also to form long lasting friendships....I GIVE HUGHES STEM HIGH SCHOOL 5 STARS....

Hughes STEM High School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
THIS IS A HORRIBLE SCHOOL NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT THIS SCHOOL AT ALL I RECCOMEND TO NEVER SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hughes STEM High School 3

Posted November 29, 2012
I am very interesting in knowing what all your school offers a freshman this school year. thanks

Hughes STEM High School
2515 Clifton Ave, Cincinnati, OH  45219
Last modified Hughes STEM High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hughes STEM High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top