Posted April 21, 2010
I just left the school from doing a 'pop-up' visit today. The issue I had was addressed promptly and professionally by the principal Mr. Swoope and the staff. I think in these times, a parent that is not involved with the daily activites of their kids while in school, should be ashamed of themselves. There is no job nor amount of money, that is more important than knowing what is going on with your kid. I do however agree that there are some teachers in the building that are very unfriendly and uninviting. They need to know, just becaue my kid may not be in your class, I still observe how you talk to the other kids....and on several occasions, that just wasn't cool. But overall, Im happy.

Posted April 19, 2010
My childrenwent there and it is trying to do well in our neighborhood in these hard times

Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2009
My child first year at boulevard was great. However, this year has been such an issue. I am totally shocked. I am always popping in and out of the school. There are several times when i notice that the teachers/staff don't speak to the children with respect, yet they want respect back. We as adults are the image that the children reflect. Not to mention, their safety is of question at times. In my opion parents need to ask more questions of their children (not saying that we don't) about how their day went as well as do a surprise visit every now and again. You might be surprised!

Boulevard Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2008
I have two children at Boulevard -- kindergarten and 2nd grade. They are thriving with excellent teachers. As with many schools, the group of especially dedicated parents tends to be small but I'm still impressed by the overall parent and community involvement at many events and activities, as well as programs throughout the school (i.e. literacy volunteers, etc.). The leadership from the principal is a bit disappointing -- I wish we had someone with more vision and energy to really motivate students, teachers and parents alike...nevertheless, I love that my kids are part of a diverse community, can walk to school and are curious and active learners at Boulevard.

Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted July 16, 2008
My first year at Boulevard has been great. I have two daughters, who just completed 2nd and 4th grades. The principal is always available, many parents are active, and the teachers are positive. My oldest has been in the orchestra this year and I was amazed by their progress through the year.

Boulevard Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2006

Boulevard Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2004

Boulevard Elementary School
1749 Lee Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH  44118
Last modified Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulevard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.