Posted February 17, 2012
I am extremely satisfied with Lander school. I appreciate how helpful the teachers and other staff are whenever I need to discuss something with them. I am so grateful for the extras they offer to help children who have had to deal with divorce. Their counselor is the best and she's helped my son out tremendously. I highly recommend Lander to anyone moving into Mayfield Hts.

Posted February 20, 2010

Posted November 07, 2008
I moved to the district at the beginning of the school year and I am so very happy that my son is going to Lander. My son is special needs and each person he has contact with is understanding and helpful. They listen and take action when needed. He has shown much more improvement than he did in previous years at the SEL schools.

Posted November 04, 2008

Lander Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
Lander Elementary is an overall good school but there are some aspects which need improvement to make it a better school.There are no scopes for further challenges for a student of gifted qualities.Extracurricular activities are not that great and the academic standards should be upgraded a little.Parent -teacher interaction is satisfactory.

Posted December 19, 2005
Lander Elementary is by far the best elementary school in the Mayfield City School District.

Lander Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2005
My son just started this school year at Lander and I notice a big difference from the Kentucky Elementary, Cleve Public School, that he attended last year and the year before. The teachers and very nice and organized. I get progress reports and notes when he is recognized in school on good or bad behavior. The school's principal is also well informed. She knows the kids by name and will recognize any chids parent(s).

Lander Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2005
The school has a few very good teachers, one of the teachers has received state awards. The school offers good basic education. However, in my experience the school does not deal well with students that deviate from the norm in any way, and does not offer enough challenge for students who need it (gifted etc). The school has an advantage over the other elementary schools in that it is one year shorter, and the students are able to start middle school one year earlier than the rest of the district.

Posted August 26, 2004
A school in which all those who interact with kids seem to show a deep caring for them. The school scores well on proficiency tests despite its large immigrant population with their attendant English as second language issues. I'm happy that my child had the opportunity to attend this school.

Posted September 03, 2003

Contact Information

1714 Lander Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124

Lander Elementary School
1714 Lander Rd, Cleveland, OH  44124
Last modified Lander Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lander Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.