Posted April 13, 2013
I Loved mayfield the teachers were awesome sometimes they could be a little tough but later on you understand they just want to see you succeed they saw potential in me that i never found until mayfield i moved here form solon in 9th grade it was a much better experience i also loved being a mayfield athlete WRESTLING WRESTLING WRESTLING one of the best programs around i know its had a couple tough years but its in a rebuilding state soon mayfield will be back ontop with the new headcoach and some volunteers that used to be mayfield wrestlers also the football programs is very good also has had a couple though years without a playoff birth but they made it this year had a tough outing against EDS but theyve hit the ground running and are on the rise aswell as wrestling. if you attend MHS you should be proud you are apart of a great tradition

Mayfield High School 4

Posted April 21, 2012
I graduated from Mayfield HS in 2007. I enjoyed my time at Mayfield. Every employee at MHS, whether teachers, counselors, or administration, is devoted to the students. This school can be a little clique -y, as a previous post described, but it is a high school. There's lots of extracurricular activities and tons of school pride.

Mayfield High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
got an A+ education and all went on to college!

Posted July 30, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009
As a parent of 2 Mayfield students I'm really proud to call Mayfield our School, the teachers, the parents involvedment in the school and all the extra curriculum activity made this School the BEST in NE OHIO.

Posted March 29, 2009
As a graduate of Mayfield High School, I can attest to the great academics, strong curriculum, and devoted staff. The student body is extremely motivated and positive, and it is easy to get involved. I currently attend a prestigious research university, and Mayfield truly prepared me for this experience.

Posted March 24, 2009
I work at Mayfield High School. I have to say that strong majority of the students are awesome (even most of the so called 'problem' students, they just want to be treated with respect and given attention). We have very little behavior issues compared with the schools around us. As far as the racism comment early, I couldn't disagree more. I am very impressed with how the majority of the students interact with each other.

Posted March 20, 2009
I currently attend and it is an amazing school. The teachers are so helpful and really strive for the studnts to succeed.

Mayfield High School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
I was raised and educated in the Mayfield School systems. For a public school, the staff and administration should receive medals for what they do. The boosters and alumni associations are active in their support of the schools and I would not have wanted to be in any other system. As a graduate, I can say I'm still proud to be a Mayfield Wildcat.

Mayfield High School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Mayfield High School
6116 Wilson Mills Rd, Cleveland, OH  44143
Last modified Mayfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mayfield High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.