Bad
Good

Millridge is an outstanding school. Every teacher we've experienced has been outstanding -- as a matter of fact, I hear positive things about teachers my children have NOT had -- I don't think you can go wrong, regardless of the assigned teacher. Very supportive staff -- the office, nurse's station, teachers, principal -- highly recommend and so glad my children go there.

My kids went to this school and all the staff are outstanding very friendly and helpful, I couldn't have asked for a better team for my kids! The teachers are very understanding and are willing to help with any resources needed to get them on track. A very family oriented school we were so sad when we left we moved to a different state and are going to miss this school! Would like to give a special thank you to Mrs.Gilchrist, Mrs.Webb, Mrs. Sladky & Mrs. Ferritto for all your support. Xx

My grandchidren go to this school and are constantly coming home with positive experiences!!! Regardless of the grade, they are doing so well and receiving wonderful attention and care from their teachers!!!

Last modified Millridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.