Posted October 29, 2014
This is a great school and all the teachers my daughter has had so far have been wonderful! I dont know why this school is a 5 out of 10 because I would rate it 10 out of 10. My daughter has learned so much. She is a bright student and has been given classwork and homework to match her skill level to keep her challenged. All the students that my child attends with are great kids. I haven't had any issue with bullies. The only thing I dont like is dismissal. The staff has really dedicated lots of time and effort in improving this but they are limited because there is no buses and there are busy streets surrounding the school and a small parking lot. Worth it to have a good school though.

Posted October 28, 2013
My son attends K at OBCES. The teachers are very dedicated to their students and have phenomenal communication with the parents! I recommend this school to my friends in the neighborhood with children approaching Kindergarten!

Posted May 01, 2009
Living in the city of Cleveland, I honestly do not know what I would do without OBCS. I have three children who attend. The staff is totally dedicated to our children.

Posted September 25, 2008
My son is in third grade at obcs and i love this school im proud to have my son attend this school

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Elementary 3

Posted May 28, 2008
My son goes to OBCS and I love it. The staff is great and always present. They actually care about the kids that attend there school.

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted October 24, 2007
Both of my daughters have attended Old Brooklyn Community School since kindergarten. My elder daughter started with the school in the old St. Luke's Church facility. The school has weathered all sorts of changes: it has relocated twice,and it changed its curriculum from Montessori to character education. The curriculum change although necessary was hugely unpopular. I personally still miss the Montessori method. But, I don't see any other Cleveland public schools educating their children so well, so happily and so safely as the staff at Old Brooklyn. I think the principal is truly dedicated to giving each child a valuable educational experience and she has a knack for finding absolutely terriffic teachers. The staff here is great, the parent volunteers are highly motivated and involved, and the students continue to thrive.

Posted October 24, 2007
My child whole goals and out look has changed f0r the better...she can't wait to attend school each day thank you

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted August 29, 2007

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Elementary
4430 State Rd, Cleveland, OH  44109
Last modified Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top