Hope Academy Chapelside Campus 4

Posted May 09, 2011
As a staff member, I can speak to the level of commitment of every member of the Chapelside Team. Every teacher on staff is dedicated and passionate about the children they teach. While we all experience frustration on a daily basis, it by no means we have little patience or passion. I encourage any parent to sit in on any class all the way from K to 8th grade and I guarantee in a matter of minutes you will understand the frustration. Many of the students show little to no respect for their teachers or administration and express an attitude of apathy for their education. This is backed by many parents who show the same disinterest in their child's education making for a possibly poisonous educational setting. Every teacher and staff member puts their whole heart into helping each child grow to their full potential and overcome all of life's obstacles. While our school may not be "perfect", we're certainly not short on heart and encouragement. I think these are priceless attributes that can not be ranked or scored, but can be felt by all the students who attend HOPE Academy Chapelside.

Hope Academy Chapelside Campus 1

Posted September 28, 2010
The Chapelside campus is unsatisfactory by my standards. My son attended this school for 3 years k-2 and by second grade he HATED school. I find that some of the teacher aren't qualified to teach and are lacking things like patience. They overload their students with work that they truly haven't even taught them to do. Other staff was just all around lazy in their duties. This was just an awful experience for myself and most importantly my son. I ended up pulling him from the school and he's now repeating the second grade because I feel he didn't learn a thing at hope chapelside. He is now doing fantastic in the SHAKER HEIGHTS school system.

Posted March 23, 2009

Hope Academy Chapelside Campus 1

Posted December 17, 2007

Hope Academy Chapelside Campus 0

Posted July 24, 2007
I think it is an excellent school because the teacher's care about the student's and they show concern when a student is having problems with their work some of them are willing to stay over after school and take their personal time to tutor the students that they see are in distress with their learning abilities.

Posted July 19, 2007

Hope Academy Chapelside Campus 3

Posted September 13, 2005
This is my son's first year at this campus(kindergarten) I think the school is awesome, I just think the teachers for (k) should slow down a little and don't rush the K students through there first year.

Posted April 29, 2004
I have no complaints about the school, but as I am only one parent. my child has been attending HA-C since 2nd grade and will be entering 7th grade in AUG 2004,I myself have only experienced good teachers, who I do find are concerned about the students and are open to dicuss any concerns that you may have. The school has had some bumps on the road but has moved on to better their students education. In todays world of education, we as parents have to have communication with both the taechers, the office staff and our children, And take the time to find out what can be done and how can we do it together. (One proud parent of a Hope Academy Chapelside student.) (MAJ)

Hope Academy Chapelside Campus
3845 East 131st St, Cleveland, OH  44120
Last modified Hope Academy Chapelside Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope Academy Chapelside Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top