Cleveland, OH

St Thomas Aquinas School 5

Posted August 31, 2009
My child just started here and I am thrilled! I am overwhelmed at how welcoming and supportive everyone has been. The school is so clean and bright and everyone seems so happy. My child has hated school since kindergarten and now he's in 6th grade and comes home happy every day. Send your child here!

St Thomas Aquinas School 4

Posted September 23, 2008
I went to this school, and I loved it. The teachers are nice and fun, but strict at the same time. The school doesn't have lockers for its new middle school program for grades 6-8, but we still have cubbieholes in each of our homerooms. Anyone that is thinking about coming here, DO IT! You won't regret it, I promise. - Mariah C.

St Thomas Aquinas School

Posted July 03, 2008
My son is going intothe third grade, and has been there since kindergarden. its an excellent school atmosphere. I cant wait for our 2 year old to attend.

St Thomas Aquinas School
9101 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, OH  44106
Last modified St Thomas Aquinas School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Thomas Aquinas School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top