K-8|Private

Bad
Good

The Pastor and Principal are greatly involved in the education of the children. They are concerned and caring, as are the dedicated staff. I have had much involvement with other Catholic Schools, having taught in them in the past. St. Mark School is superior to both the Catholic Schools in which I taught and definitely superior to the Cleveland Public Schools in which I taught. I have encouraged relatives to choose St. Mark over and above other Catholic schools in the area.

Inferior education compared to other catholic schools in the area. Difficult administration. I would not send recommend this school.

I would not recommend this school. The school could improve on providing parents with better and more respectful service.

St. Mark is a great school. It is only my childrens first year and it ended awesome. They really like this school! Unlike some other schools, the Pastor, Principal, and teachers are all nice and genuinely concerned for the children. It truly is a neighborhood school.

Teachers will help you if you have any problems with school.

St. Mark School has very high academic standards, cares about each child and is a great member of the community.

I attended St. Mark K-8, received an above average education, and had some great experiences mixed with a few less-than-great experiences, which I laugh off as a stereotypical casualties of Catholic schooling--from certain overzealous administrative/disciplinary actions to a few lackluster teachers who seem to remain employed only for their affiliation with the church. My academics were excellent, except for a few of my middle school courses in social studies and science (I especially felt underprepared when I reached high school biology). Math and English are phenomenal in the middle school, though, and I still feel that certain skills I learned (particularly in English) still give me an academic edge now that I am in college. I remember many creative activities in the lower grades, and an approach to learning that was very hands-on.

Last modified St Mark Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8