St Mark Catholic School 1

Posted January 15, 2014
I would not recommend this school. The school could improve on providing parents with better and more respectful service.

Posted June 14, 2012
St. Mark is a great school. It is only my childrens first year and it ended awesome. They really like this school! Unlike some other schools, the Pastor, Principal, and teachers are all nice and genuinely concerned for the children. It truly is a neighborhood school.

Posted January 08, 2010
Teachers will help you if you have any problems with school.

St Mark Catholic School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
St. Mark School has very high academic standards, cares about each child and is a great member of the community.

St Mark Catholic School 4

Posted July 01, 2009
I attended St. Mark K-8, received an above average education, and had some great experiences mixed with a few less-than-great experiences, which I laugh off as a stereotypical casualties of Catholic schooling--from certain overzealous administrative/disciplinary actions to a few lackluster teachers who seem to remain employed only for their affiliation with the church. My academics were excellent, except for a few of my middle school courses in social studies and science (I especially felt underprepared when I reached high school biology). Math and English are phenomenal in the middle school, though, and I still feel that certain skills I learned (particularly in English) still give me an academic edge now that I am in college. I remember many creative activities in the lower grades, and an approach to learning that was very hands-on.

Posted November 03, 2006

St Mark Catholic School 3

Posted March 13, 2004

St Mark Catholic School
15724 Montrose Avenue, Cleveland, OH  44111
Last modified St Mark Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Mark Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.