Posted September 19, 2011
If you have a child who has special needs save yourself and find a better school. Our little girl has learning disabilities and this school as stated on their website " we accomodate kids with disabilities" but unfortunately that is not true. I have no complaints with the school teachers they are great and wonderful but the principal is not and once the principal sees your child not doing so great she will call into a meeting and ask you to take your child elsewhere. They make you spend money in materials and other things, then after a month or so dismiss your child. They don't even allow parent involvement or classrooms visits. So please if you have a child with special needs take them where they will be great taken care of.

Posted February 22, 2011
I am so disappointed with this school. When the previous principal was there it was very well run. Now the school is completly down hill. The teachers are making up rules and regulations outside of the Board of Education and even withholding food from the children as form of punishment. I rated this school a 5 before but no longer would. I would definately not send my children here.

St. Ignatius of Antioch Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008
My son has been here for 4 years and does great, all A's, as for cramming Religion in to everything it is a catholic school, need I say more. the first four years his teachers have been wonderful,, doing things to keep the kids intrested in learning. and that is what it's about

Posted February 20, 2008
I went to this school and had a miserable time there. The children were mean...the teachers were so-so. The curriculum was confusing and I don't like how they add in religion to almost every subject they do, it isn't very fair to the non-Catholic children.

Posted November 13, 2007

St. Ignatius of Antioch Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007

St. Ignatius of Antioch Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2007
Yes, I do believe the teachers are doing their best (maybe a bit more patience is needed), I also believe discipline needs to start at home, it is not solely a teachers responsibility. I also feel that cramming our kids with homework because you want to prove that we are up to par with other schools is wrong.

Posted March 28, 2007
The quality of the academics are wonderful! They realy care about our kids. They can be a bit strict at times but I know that they do care. The teachers are caring and helpful!

St. Ignatius of Antioch Elementary School
10205 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH  44111
Last modified St. Ignatius of Antioch Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Ignatius of Antioch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.