K-4|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 06, 2012
This is an amazing christian school!!! All staff and teachers are really there to teach and help your child grow. They assist in fostoring self confidence and self control in the students which leads them to know theyCAN DO!. They acknowledge hard work reaps rewards and doing the right things "Matter".They recongnize the family as a non tradition make up and doesnt single out children as a result but acknowledge its uniqueness and really strives to have family involvement . They have found the key to successful learning and the kids want to learn.I absolutely love them!! I have sent two children to the school ,one k-8 and was ready for high school through there/our hard work. She had freshman jitters but adjusted socially and academically well.She has been receiving honors awards since kindergarten and now in her second year of high school is still on task. The second is in her 3rd year and doing just as well. Parents its not all on the school its a back and forth support. Youve got to prepare the children for them.proper sleep and nutrition and a safe,supportive,consistant environment at home. Watch them grow!! Public school --never !!!best money I have EVER spent

Posted June 08, 2011
I am a graduate of Archbishop Lyke and was happy to send both my son and daughter to attend. I love that the school is small, safe and based on faith. I also love that all the staff know me and my children by name. My children receive great education and the staff is very patient and helpful. There is no other school I would rather my children attend.

Posted January 09, 2009
My son has been going there since grade K. He is now in second grade. He has ADHD. They have been very patient with him and he has come a long way. He is no making second honors coming along very well. The teachers are great and understanding. I love the small class size and the teachers make themselves available for parent contact. Also my son is reading at a high school level and is taking spanish classes.

Archbishop Lyke-St Henry Campus

Posted July 28, 2008
I am a proud parent of Archbishop Lyke School. My daughter has attended since 2003. I have a pleasure in saying the school is very safe,caring, and understanding to child's needs. Provides assistance for children having speacial needs... R.Alexander-Cleveland,ohio

Archbishop Lyke-St Henry Campus
18230 Harvard Avenue, Cleveland, OH  44128
Last modified Archbishop Lyke-St Henry Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-4
Archbishop Lyke-St Henry Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top