K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Francis School

Posted September 27, 2008
I began my search for a school for my daughter in 2007. After visiting several schools, I decided to send her to St. Francis. Compared to the private schools in my area, I thought St. Francis was more organized than the other schools. My daughter is in kindergarten, Ms. Strozyk's (sp) class, and I am pleased with the consistency and level of work she has given. I know kindergarten is an adjustment from day care or a home environment but I'm hoping that my child as well as the other children adjust to the environment and the behavior improves. I constantly speak to my daughter that listening and following directions is very important. Her class uses a color code system from green being great to red being the worst. The kids are given warnings before swithcing to a different color. When my daughter gets a green card, she is rewarded tremendously.

St Francis School 5

Posted August 27, 2008
The staff at St. Francis really cares and will often work with you to find solutions to help your child.

St Francis School 4

Posted September 15, 2006
Although I was leery in the beginning when my son started Kindergarten here, after talking to Sis. Karen, she eased some of my uneasiness. Then, when I saw the academic results after the first 4 or 5 months, I was totally at ease. Now, after completing 3 full years at St. Francis and starting our 4th, I am very comfortable with the learning environment and procedures in place to help my son to become the smartest student that he can possibly be! Much thanks to Sis. Karen and the staff of St. Francis, not just for teaching, but, for really caring!

St Francis School