Posted April 16, 2009
Sent all Three of my children to this school it is great all around

Archbishop Lyke School-Our Lady of Peace Campus 5

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted April 19, 2008
I am a student at Our lady of Peace. I ma in the middle school area. The new principle is nice but, there will be plent more changes next year. No khaki pants or no polo shirts. You may think since it is a prvate school everything is perfect! But, not always. The school has some money issues. Last year in gym a wal tile fell and almost hit two kids. The student's behavior in my class is far from excellent! They talk all the time and there are plenty of nasty things the kids are dong if you know what I mean ( in the bathrooms). If you're thinking of sending your child here. Take a second guess. But, there are some good teachers and some activities.

Posted November 16, 2007
My son is presently attending our lady OOP and he is in Ms. Hudson class and she is an outstanding teacher she cares for the student and she will speak with the parents if any thing occurs within her class as opposed to calling us about every little, and the great thing she is well experienced and knowledge to work with the children. A Very Happy Parent

Archbishop Lyke School-Our Lady of Peace Campus 5

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted June 22, 2007

Posted May 27, 2007
Academics are based on a honors level, along with grading, which is harder. If your child receives a 80 on a test, grading level (80-82)= C+. They do have the music class, with instruments, & they did start a guitar class, along with a reading comprehension class, which I asked for. They have sports, basketball, soccer & track. I am the track coach.(volunteers needed) Teachers & principal's I think, should attend a cultural-diversity awareness seminar, to address children from ethnic backgrounds, or get over the stereotyping of what defines a family. Family is no longer defined as married, homeowners and 9-5 jobs. 75% of parents @ O>L>O>P are involved in their child's education. Security is good, along with knowing my child can concentrate on her studies, and not who is going to beat her up during or after school. It's a good school, other than the above concerns.

Posted February 20, 2007
My daughter Chelse graduated from OLP in 2006 and is currently attending St. Peter Chanel High School. What she learned at OLP, has helped her tremendously, thanks to the caring teachers and administrators. Kudos to Ms. Jaros!!!! Keep up the great work.

Posted November 18, 2006
My daughter Jordan D. graduated in 2006. She received a quality education and is now thriving at Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin High School. Thanks Ms. Antolik and Ms. Jarosz

Archbishop Lyke School-Our Lady of Peace Campus 3

Posted January 27, 2006
Nice school. Good teachers.

Archbishop Lyke School-Our Lady of Peace Campus
12406 Buckingham Ave, Cleveland, OH  44120
Last modified Archbishop Lyke School-Our Lady of Peace Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-4, 7-8
Archbishop Lyke School-Our Lady of Peace Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.