Cleveland, OH

Posted March 04, 2013
this school should close to small no extra activites no sports like other lutheran schools

West Park Lutheran School 3

Posted January 30, 2012
Provides a safe enviroment for its children. May lack some of the "extras" that larger schools have but overall I would recomend you stopping by to see if it fits your needs.

West Park Lutheran School 4

Posted January 20, 2012
Small class size allows personal attention-it is nice to know that children are being watched over by members of two local Churches. New Science Technology and Math program is just what children need to compete for real jobs.

Posted December 05, 2011
I don't even like giving this school a star. Had my child at West Park Lutheran for 1 year. The place is unsanitary my child caught wring worm and head lice twice in one year. The building is always cold and there is a problem with bugs in the gymnasium/ cafeteria. My child is way behind in school since I've transferred her, even though this school gave her perfect grades and said she was a higher level in reading. This was the worst mistake I ever made allowing my child to go there.

West Park Lutheran School 5

Posted August 02, 2011
We have come into a new era for West Park Lutheran School. With the hiring of two new teachers and the change in members of the school board, West Park Lutheran is rebounding and is moving forward to better serve the community of West Park. Please take the opportunity to visit the school and ask questions of the staff. I am sure that you will love what you are seeing and you will gain the confidence in the staff and enroll your children.

West Park Lutheran School 5

Posted August 02, 2011
School is Christ Centered and is a great place for your children to receive both a Christian Education and an education that will allow them all the opportunities needed to go far in life. The caring staff and the smaller class sizes offer the children more one on one time to learn.

Posted March 07, 2010
My children attended the school for 3 years. It's horrible that they are way behind Cleveland Public School. Teacher's seem to come and go each semester. The principal has lied to my face several times. The kids eat lunch at there desks and no one cleans them. My kids have caught lice every year at this school. I'm disappointed that my kids get straight A's but are below grade level when I transferred them to Cleveland Public. Don't waste your time or money at this school. If you made a mistake and didn't know you could always transfer them to West Park Catholic Academy, on Rocky river Drive, Our lady of Angels is nearby as well. There are better schools. I feel bad that I allowed my kids to attend this school for as long as they did.

Posted March 04, 2009
We have been in this school for 5 years and things get worse each year. Im very disappointed and will be leaving at the end of the school year. I hate that my child has to change schools but the kids get no education and are VERY far behind public school curiculum.

West Park Lutheran School 2

Posted November 28, 2008
I send my child to a Lutheran school to receive an education and to learn to live life through Christ. Well, she does receive a Christian education, but not so much an academic one. Her teacher seems to yell more than teach, which I both do not approve of or appreciate. I also don't agree that I pay a tuition to have my child freeze in the winter and sweat in the summer. Overall, I am not pleased with this school.

West Park Lutheran School 2

Posted November 05, 2008

West Park Lutheran School
4260 Rocky River Drive, Cleveland, OH  44135
Last modified West Park Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
West Park Lutheran School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top