Posted September 26, 2013
The staff at Adlai Stevenson is very passionate about parent participaion in the school. I love that they genuinly want to see the students there succeed.

Adlai Stevenson School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
I love that the teachers really care about the students and their education. The kindergaden class this year is pretty big (36 students to 1 teacher). Hopefully they will get another teacher so that they can split the class.

Adlai Stevenson School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
I love this school its awesome and cool the teachers are nuce and helos on our work they care about us the pricipal is awesome I miss tht school

Adlai Stevenson School 3

Posted January 05, 2011
I remember that school like the back of my hand...i loved that school with all my heart, the teachers was excellent but the principal of my time there was Mr. Russo. I wasn't the model student, but he dang sure wasn't the model adult. The ways he handled me and the other students then the only i can say it was uncalled for. I just hope he isn't there anymore for the sake of the children .

Adlai Stevenson School 5

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted April 25, 2006
This is a really good school. It is a small school therefore the student to teacher ratio is very good. The teachers are very personable.

Adlai Stevenson School 1

Posted April 14, 2006

Posted February 23, 2004
Adlai Stevenson Elementary School have teachers that are committed to the children and their everyday learning process. There is a energetic new principal and she seems to be inspiring both the students and teachers. Adlai Stevenson have lots of parent involvement, and support for the community.

Adlai Stevenson School 0

School website
(216) 751-2085

Adlai Stevenson School
3938 Jo Ann Dr, Cleveland, OH  44122
Last modified Adlai Stevenson School is a public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adlai Stevenson School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.