Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Depends on the teacher, some of the teachers cuss, I was told in the classrooms.

Develops character: Neutral

They don't do more to encourage the children. I feel they are just going through the motions.

Mostly the students have issues with bullying. And discipline is lacking. They could do more activities for the students it's boring as my son says.

ive actually got more uneducated since i been there the past few years. inly get a average grade ,the teachers are mediocore except for the math and science ones. the teachers won't help you succeed... i have and had no motivation. Sometimes its a few fights but the kids aren't that bad, but you know what is bad? the lunches they are now cheap and not good . i regret attending this school and i wish i left when i had the chance

The staff at Adlai Stevenson is very passionate about parent participaion in the school. I love that they genuinly want to see the students there succeed.

I love that the teachers really care about the students and their education. The kindergaden class this year is pretty big (36 students to 1 teacher). Hopefully they will get another teacher so that they can split the class.

I love this school its awesome and cool the teachers are nuce and helos on our work they care about us the pricipal is awesome I miss tht school

I remember that school like the back of my hand...i loved that school with all my heart, the teachers was excellent but the principal of my time there was Mr. Russo. I wasn't the model student, but he dang sure wasn't the model adult. The ways he handled me and the other students then the only i can say it was uncalled for. I just hope he isn't there anymore for the sake of the children .

Last modified Adlai Stevenson School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.