Posted September 26, 2013
The staff at Adlai Stevenson is very passionate about parent participaion in the school. I love that they genuinly want to see the students there succeed.

Adlai Stevenson School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
I love that the teachers really care about the students and their education. The kindergaden class this year is pretty big (36 students to 1 teacher). Hopefully they will get another teacher so that they can split the class.

Adlai Stevenson School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
I love this school its awesome and cool the teachers are nuce and helos on our work they care about us the pricipal is awesome I miss tht school

Adlai Stevenson School 3

Posted January 05, 2011
I remember that school like the back of my hand...i loved that school with all my heart, the teachers was excellent but the principal of my time there was Mr. Russo. I wasn't the model student, but he dang sure wasn't the model adult. The ways he handled me and the other students then the only i can say it was uncalled for. I just hope he isn't there anymore for the sake of the children .

Adlai Stevenson School 5

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted April 25, 2006
This is a really good school. It is a small school therefore the student to teacher ratio is very good. The teachers are very personable.

Adlai Stevenson School 1

Posted April 14, 2006

Posted February 23, 2004
Adlai Stevenson Elementary School have teachers that are committed to the children and their everyday learning process. There is a energetic new principal and she seems to be inspiring both the students and teachers. Adlai Stevenson have lots of parent involvement, and support for the community.

Adlai Stevenson School
3938 Jo Ann Dr, Cleveland, OH  44122
Last modified Adlai Stevenson School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adlai Stevenson School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.