Bad
Good

My son is a freshman at Horizon. He is really enjoying going there. He likes all his teachers and classes. I feel he is getting a good education. This is the first time he had enjoyed going to school.

My son is studying in this school last 4 years.theytry to do their best by offering a lot of incentives for our students from post secondary enrollment to science fair, from math completions to ACT prep program. One parent was complain about the receiving D`s and F`s his kid`s report card.I think this is the good indicator for this school to provide challenging rigor curriculum. That`s the reason they have 100 percent OGT passing score and senior year graduation rate and college acceptance.

i like my school in all but it's just the students in my class give me a hard time and sometimes teachers make mistakes like my social studies teacher forgot that i turned in her work the next day because i wasnt there the day she assigned the homework and my character education teacher lowered my grade approxamently 3 letters and said i am missing a drug and alchohol paper that i directly handed him during class and now my gpa is down quite a bit

Horizon Science Academy is hands down the best Highschool in Cleveland Ohio.. I was a student their for 2yrs and I loved it! The school offers so much as far as education and gives you so many oppurtunities. The staff is marvalous and very passonite about each individual student's education. The only bad thing about this school is the disciplne. The discipline is unfair and doesn't have the best outcome for the student. But overall the school has excellent teachers, great school leadership and challenging academic programs..

I went to HSA in 9th grade. Although at first i didnt like it because of dresscode the fact its strict and the teacher push us. Now I look back and I truely appreciate all that the teachers and deans have done for me. Im really sad I had to go but glad that where ever I go, I go with a love for learning and the drive this school has showed me.

This school is fantastic. The best ever. The educators care about the students. A rigorous curriculum. One of Cleveland's best kept secrets. Plenty of structure and many extracurricular activities. All children are capable of learning great and wonderful things and this school proves just that. Hats off to HSA and much gratitude for all you do. I have no doubt my son will be prepared for College.

HSA is a great school. It keeps the students on task and gives them a good education.

I graduated from HSA in 2003. It is now 2007 and I am graduating from college with a 4-year degree. The people at HSA went above and beyond to make sure I was going to succeed after my completion there. The teachers care, no matter what, as long as the students and parents give the same in return. They even encourage starting college classes before you graduate, and if you didn't know it's free to do so! There are many extracurricular activities that are unique and mind enriching. If a student has a legitimate idea for an after-school activity, he or she can pursue that and make it happen. Parents: you have to be involved and care about what your child does to be able to get the most out of HSA, and be proud after he or she leaves!

Horizon is the best for free. Highly recommended.

Last modified Horizon Science Academy Cleveland is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.