Public charter
Cleveland, OH

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is a freshman at Horizon. He is really enjoying going there. He likes all his teachers and classes. I feel he is getting a good education. This is the first time he had enjoyed going to school.

Posted April 18, 2013
My son is studying in this school last 4 years.theytry to do their best by offering a lot of incentives for our students from post secondary enrollment to science fair, from math completions to ACT prep program. One parent was complain about the receiving D`s and F`s his kid`s report card.I think this is the good indicator for this school to provide challenging rigor curriculum. That`s the reason they have 100 percent OGT passing score and senior year graduation rate and college acceptance.

Horizon Science Academy Cleveland 4

Posted August 25, 2010
Horizon Science Academy is hands down the best Highschool in Cleveland Ohio.. I was a student their for 2yrs and I loved it! The school offers so much as far as education and gives you so many oppurtunities. The staff is marvalous and very passonite about each individual student's education. The only bad thing about this school is the disciplne. The discipline is unfair and doesn't have the best outcome for the student. But overall the school has excellent teachers, great school leadership and challenging academic programs..

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted June 21, 2009
I went to HSA in 9th grade. Although at first i didnt like it because of dresscode the fact its strict and the teacher push us. Now I look back and I truely appreciate all that the teachers and deans have done for me. Im really sad I had to go but glad that where ever I go, I go with a love for learning and the drive this school has showed me.

Horizon Science Academy Cleveland 0

Posted May 29, 2009
This school is fantastic. The best ever. The educators care about the students. A rigorous curriculum. One of Cleveland's best kept secrets. Plenty of structure and many extracurricular activities. All children are capable of learning great and wonderful things and this school proves just that. Hats off to HSA and much gratitude for all you do. I have no doubt my son will be prepared for College.

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008
HSA is a great school. It keeps the students on task and gives them a good education.

Posted May 24, 2008

Horizon Science Academy Cleveland
6000 South Marginal Rd, Cleveland, OH  44103
Last modified Horizon Science Academy Cleveland is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon Science Academy Cleveland Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top