Cleveland, OH

Andrew J Rickoff 2

Posted July 20, 2011
Im a student...Well I WAS a student until I graduated last year. I've been going there since 3rd grade and stayed until 8th. My 8th grade year however we were reconstituted. Which means we (The students) recieved new teachers and a new princible. They (The schoolboard) took away teachers that cared and reaplaced them with ones that wanted to get paid. I can honestly say atleast 4 of my teachers last year (7th grade) cared. This year...I can say we had some good actors that ACTED like they cared, But 0 that actually did. Thanks for reading my review on A.J.Rickoff.

Andrew J Rickoff 5

Posted March 12, 2009

Andrew J Rickoff 3

Posted December 04, 2008
in my opinion i think this is a very, very bright school. i also like the teachers at this school. they do a very great job. now all they have to do is start figuring out who the kids are that want to play and the kids that want to learn and separate them. but all in all this is a very great school and i think they should keep up the great work. i also think this school year is going to be the best school year ever..go Rickoff..

Andrew J Rickoff 0

Posted August 28, 2007
This school is bright because it is brand new...However misunderstood children that are taken for granted..Leads to breaking down children self-esteem. Teachers are role models..that's what they were trained for as well as teaching..

Andrew J Rickoff 5

Posted November 17, 2006
I believe that this school is a very bright school with misunderstood children being taking for granted I do believe that more parents should be active and that grade scores could go up but to my personal opinion I think its a wonderful school.

Andrew J Rickoff
3500 East 147th St, Cleveland, OH  44120
Last modified Andrew J Rickoff is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andrew J Rickoff Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top