Anton Grdina 1

Posted August 28, 2009

Anton Grdina 5

Posted August 21, 2007
This principal is doing her best to keep things in order in one of the worst cleveland neighborhoods. She would suspend some kids because they are just not disciplined. Parents need to step up and do their job at home instead of counting on a principal and teachers at the school to do everything for their children. Do your part. For what the school has to deal with and the resources it has i say they are doing an excellent job at this school.

Anton Grdina 1

Posted August 21, 2007
- a former student

Posted July 21, 2005
Thank goodness me and my son have moved out of this schools zone. i wanted to talk to the principal about a problem with my son and she talked down to me like i was a kid. That is not called for. I agree that this school needs better discipline and smaller classes.

Posted June 16, 2005
This school is overly crowded! I counted around 34 children in a kindergarten class. I also think the dress code is a joke. My daughter brought home all kinds of notes about her not being able to wear a red shirt with her uniform.

Posted June 07, 2005
Discipline is not consistant. The principal does not treat everyone the same. She suspends some for one thing and gives dententions to others for the same thing. The teachers do the best they can with the large class sizes. My son has learned alot this year. The main problem is with the students who are out of control. This school will lose more teachers because of layoffs. Things will only get worse. The principal needs strong leadership and not worry so much about dress code and stuff like that.

Anton Grdina
3050 East 77th St, Cleveland, OH  44104
Last modified Anton Grdina is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anton Grdina Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.