Charles W Eliot School 5

Posted December 05, 2013
Charles Eliot Is a great school for kids to learn and have fun Teachers are great and will give help when needed

Charles W Eliot School 2

Posted May 11, 2012
This staff at this school is very unprofessional. The principal is never available when an emergency arises. I've left several messages in regard to my child being threatened and no one ever returns my phone call. The office staff is very rude and inconsiderate. I threatened going to the school board because of neglect to respond to bullying and they act as if they don't care. My child has come home telling me stories about the principal cursing back and forth with an irrate parent. I am very displeased with this school. Something needs to be done as soon as possible. It is ridiculous!

Charles W Eliot School 3

Posted January 02, 2012
My daughter learned alot in the pre-k program. The teachers are really nice. The only thing bad about the school is the contition and lunch.

Charles W Eliot School 2

Posted December 20, 2005

Charles W Eliot School
15700 Lotus Dr, Cleveland, OH  44128
Last modified Charles W Eliot School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles W Eliot School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.