Cleveland, OH

Clara E Westropp School 1

Posted February 28, 2013
ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOL IN CLEVELAND.I HAVE HAD NO SUPPORT WITH MY SON THAT HAS SPECIAL NEEDS

Posted August 23, 2011
when my son first went to this school he didnt no nothing, he is a special needs child. the teachers are great. he was n the 2nd grade didnt know how to read or count. now he is in the 8th grade and is a a and b student. he still has issues reading, but thanks to the staff he is getting better. they take the time with the children.

Posted June 28, 2011
LEARNED SO MUCH FROM THIS SCHOOL! I HAVE MOVED ON THANKS TO THIS SCHOOL! I AM IN THE MAJOR WORK PROGRAM THANKS TO THESE EXCELLENT TEACHERS! AND NOT JUST TEACHERS BUT THE ENTIRE STAFF!! WESTROPP DESERVES A 5 Out OF 5 STARS ON THEIR LEARNING ACADEMICS!

Posted September 15, 2010
My daughter is learning alot so far and now knows the importance of going to school

Clara E Westropp School 1

Posted October 01, 2008
Teachers set very poor examples, ..no 'please', no 'thank you' , dress like slobs. Teaching practice very poor.

Clara E Westropp School 3

Posted April 04, 2006
Quality of academic's for Kindergarten I give a 10+. Music, I feel they are way to basic and the teacher is just there for a job. I wish there was more parent involvement. However, the parents that are there do I great job in trying to make it a better place. The Kindergarten teachers give 150% and are worth their weight in gold.

Clara E Westropp School 3

Posted January 13, 2006
I think that most of the teachers are very good at teaching their students and responding to parents phone calls or notes to the teachers. Also my son's teacher is always willing to meet with the parents pertaining to their children's progress which makes me glad that she is his teacher.

Clara E Westropp School
19101 Puritas Ave, Cleveland, OH  44135
Last modified Clara E Westropp School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clara E Westropp School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top