Daniel E Morgan School 4

Posted March 16, 2010
actually> i grew up in the neighborhood when I was young. I assumed the children would be out of control for a substitute. Well, i was wrong. From 5th grade to K, they were awesome! I traveled to each room, their own environment, they seem relaxed. Some teachers use positive performance cards which students are rewarded by end of week instead of punishments. The kids were polite to me (to a sub!?!). Smiling faces (of course, they were the ones getting rewards with good grades). Also a new school, seem to have an affect on behaviors. I never substituted higher than 5th grade, but from what I saw, they seem tough. I substitute again this week, so we shall see how that goes. To be continued....

Daniel E Morgan School 4

Cleveland, OH 44106

School website

Daniel E Morgan School
8912 Morris Ct, Cleveland, OH  44106
Last modified Daniel E Morgan School is a public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel E Morgan School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.