Denison 1

Posted August 20, 2013
School sucks. seriously the teachers don't pay attention to what happens while there backs are turned and the kids who do good are the ones who get yelled at while the bad kids get off scot free

Posted September 06, 2012
Awesome awesome!!! I love this school for my child. I transferred my child from Charles Mooney and I have to say it is hands down best decision I have every made. My son is learning so much more and he seems to be happy and not frustrated. He tells me the teachers are nice and patient with him and they don not yell at him like they did at Charles Mooney. The office staff is fabulous and they help you with anything you need. The teachers care and they are wonderful to my son. I appreciated they give my son the attention that is needed. I am very please and at eased with the decision I made and so is my son.

Posted April 24, 2010
Because it has great teachers who really take the time with each student my niece went from ds and fs report cards to the honer roll after transferring to Denison school. They take pride in their students and community. Go Denison Dragons

Posted August 22, 2009
i am a student and i just got out of denison school.i would like to say that the staff at this school is wounderful and if you ever had a problem with drama then go to the security guard because they are wounderful.i went to this school kdg thru 8th and it was wounderful i wish they would of made it a highschool to.but i must say that when i went into my 6th 7th n 8th grade year i did get in quite a few fights.but other then that its a wounderful school.

Denison 1

Posted June 19, 2009

Posted March 12, 2009
I have a first grade daughter, First time at this School. Her teacher is doing a great job educating her and I can go to work everyday without worries because I know she is in good hands, I also want to give the Denison Staff for the great organization every morning. Keep up the good work Denison!!!!

Denison 0

Posted September 13, 2007
I like Denison Elementary they are very good with education.

Denison 4

Posted July 27, 2007
Denison Elementary is a great school dedicated to the students. I must say I am also happy that the uniform policy is in effect starting this year. It is for our kids safety. Thumbs up!

Posted May 20, 2007
I love Denison School. They have teachers that care and want to see their students succeed.

Posted January 10, 2006
- a former student

Denison
3799 West 33rd St, Cleveland, OH  44109
Last modified Denison is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Denison Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.