Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus 4

Posted September 20, 2013
This school has catered to my daughters needs, she has flourished both academically and artistically. Some teachers has been moved around but my daughter has been blessed to have great teachers such as Ms. Dolin. I wish the staff were all on the same page and worked on the same level. Also the area could be better. The neighborhood is not good around but you could never tell from inside of the school.

Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus 5

Posted September 23, 2009
This is the best school in the district! My children have attended the Cleveland School of the Arts for 3 year now and they love it. I love the staff and the curriculum is awesome! This site is outdated.

Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus 1

Posted January 17, 2007
I think this is one of the worst schools ever. Most of the Teachers there shouldn't be teaching anybody till they learn how to act and if there is a problem don't bother to tell the principle he wont address it. Overall the whole school doesn't care and people wonder why Cleveland schools are so bad. Parents need to get involved and get these kind of teachers out and get some good ones in. Needless to say my children will be leaving this school.

Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus 3

Posted August 24, 2005

Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus 2

Posted August 19, 2004
DMC is an okay school. Its just like others schools in the district. There are fights and drama with the teachers. My opinion there could be more activities during and after school. Kids that have things to do stay out of trouble. But the middle school teachers there are great. They take things in there on hands and handle them well. But we need more room. The middle school is so small. We have to have our lockers in the class. But when it really come down to it we actually learn. When poeple doubted us we proved them wrong. We just have to be pushed and the teachers did that and showed our full potential. Some teachers there are commited to doing there job and not just being paid to do nothing. The budget cut has affected us but nothing can hold us down, we'll continue to shine.

Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus 2

Posted April 20, 2004

Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus
2501 East 61st St, Cleveland, OH  44104
Last modified Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland School Of Arts Lower Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.