Memorial School 1

Posted September 24, 2013
I believe if this school had strong leadership, it could be a much better school. Although the principal's children attend another school not in the district it's hard for her to raise the bar for her staff. Children are withdrawing from the school because of the lack of leadership and professionalism. It's a good idea to grade the teachers as well as the principal because they are pulling a very healthy paycheck, and children are suffering in their studies. What a poor choice of school, I would recommend a new principal and get rid of those teachers who children are suffering because they are doing a true dis-service to our future leaders of tomorrow. Eric Gordon needs to pay close attention to this school and their faculty because they always seems to fly under the radar.

Posted July 16, 2010
i go to that school and i love it it gives you all the information you need to know to go to the next grade

Posted January 11, 2010

Memorial School 0

Posted February 13, 2009
we had just moved into the area from Euclid. My daughter loves her teacher and his experience he brings to the classroom and his concern for the students. But she had to get use to the disrespectfulness of the students towards her, other students, and teachers. She is only in the fourth grade some of the students act as if they are in the 8/9th grade. I do not agree with the fact that the schools have placed younger students with older students in a single bldg. (K-8) this was the worst thing they could have done. I feel that we have lost our children. We need to get back to the basic, by teaching our children respect for each other, and adults. This has to be the job of the school and the parents, so lets get buszy!!!!!!

Posted May 18, 2005
The teachers at this school is a bunch of caring teachers that a person can not find at another school. The teachers pushes our children to do the best they can. It is a crying shame that the ceo cannot keep this school open or, not trying to keep this school open. It just prove to me that money is more important then our children education.

Posted April 02, 2005
Any child would benefit by attending this school. The staff at Douglas MacArthur have changed my negative idea of Cleveland Public Schools, too bad it may close,I am very dissapointed! I am the mother of a child with Down syndrome and just any school is not the right placement for her.

Memorial School
410 East 152nd St, Cleveland, OH  44110
Last modified Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.