Cleveland, OH

Garfield Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2011
Even though the current principal is doing an excellent job, the district permitted open enrollment for the 2011/2012 school year which has caused extensive overcrowding with up to 38 students in a class. I am deeply concerned about the children s education in a facility that doesn t have the staff or space to adequately meet the needs of the now 600 students. Unfortunately, it appears that Garfield will go down the tubes like most other schools in the Cleveland School District. It's really sad because the school had so much promise, I can guarantee the test scores overall will drastically drop this year. I am seriously reconsidering my child continuing as a student in this school.

Garfield Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2004
I have a child at Garfield first year and I feel the staff and students are doing a excellent job. I am very pleased with the school and the staff. I would like to say thank you for making my daughters first year of school so pleasant and encouraging. She looks forward everyday to go back to school.

Garfield Elementary School
3800 West 140th St, Cleveland, OH  44111
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top