Bad
Good

Glenville is a great school, and I learned a lot while attending that school. If you go to school to learn I promise the teachers at glenville will teach you and prepare you for college. I love glenville and learnt a lot when I went there and now I go to Kent State, and I have 3.0

i think glenville is a good school its not about the teachers and how they teach its about the students applying themselves to education

i don't think its a good school there's not a high graduation rate come on practice with the kids

i attend glenville now i love this school you cant judge us unless you are here everyday living our lives just because you hear things dosent make them true students learn what they want to learn if your child dosent go to class and is always suspended then thats the parents problem maybe they should instill in them the things that they need to suceed and have good behavior before they send them out into the real worl. if your in high school no one should have to hold your hand. you know whats wrong and whats right. its not the schools fault i maintain a 3.5 and do really well. i get along with all my teachers.i plan on attending college in the fall and have rceived numourous scholarships and grants it is possibe. they always focus on the bad bt nt the good.

I too graduated from Glenville and unfortunately I don't feel that the school prepared me for college. Though I was in Honors, I did not transition into college the way that I should have. Maybe if I had focused more on athletics, I'd have more positive words.

I go to Glenville now I'm in the 10th grade and I love it. I have all honors classes. Even though the school isn't what it use to be it is still a great school. We have lots of fun and at the same time we get all of our work done. At times the kids can get out of hand but we are still good kids. Glenville tries to open us up to as many opportunities they can by us being an urban school. I also think that for there to be dresscode next year is crazy. To be honest no one gets their clothes talked about. And every kid can't afford regular clothes and uniform. But all in all Glenville is the best school for me I couldn't imagine going to another school.

I am a recent glenville alumni, and I would have to say that glenville has in no way or form prepared me for college. There were a few exceptional teachers who were passionate about helping students but they were so inefficiently equipped that most lost this passion after the first semester of school. To add injury to insult, the curriculum throughout Glenville was focused on sports and not academics. The facility is horrible and dimly lit as well as cluttered with trash throughout every corridor.

Last modified Glenville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.