Iowa-Maple Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2013
Iowa Maple Elementary is one of Cleveland's worst schools and grossly failing our children this is a school that lacks proper, proven leadership and positive direction. Fire tyhem all and start from scratch is what I say!

Iowa-Maple Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2013
I am a very involved patent at Iowa Maple School and I can say first hand because I am there everyday that the teachers and staff go above and beyond everyday for the students and the parents. I have seen the principal and teachers use their own money to buy basics such as underwear for children! Yes underwear! Some of the things that I have seen makes me admire what they do on a daily basis. If you want to know what really goes on you need to be there. The principal is a no nonsense taking young lady who cares so deeply for her students that she has a mentoring program that she started for her middle schoolers where every adult in the building mentors one or two students. They do things with the students outside the school setting on the weekends on their own time and with their own money. The students who do the right things like my children are rewarded every quarter by going skating with the principal, going out to eat with the principal, and monthly treats at lunch. I love, love, love this school. Imconfident that my children are loved and not just educated here.

Iowa-Maple Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2009
i have had several children attend iowa maple and i must say that i am very disappointed with the school system. the principal has no control over the school and some of the teachers could care less if your child is learning. i was also upset when i found out that the children must wear a strict dress code or find themselves thrown into inschool suspension, but the staff can wear whatever they like.

Iowa-Maple Elementary School
12510 Maple Ave, Cleveland, OH  44108
Last modified Iowa-Maple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iowa-Maple Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top