John Marshall High School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
I took a field trip to John Marshall & it was absolutely horrible. During 8th grade they used John Marshall as a school that we should all look forward to going to, but I felt otherwise. The students were extremely loud, rude, didn't care about social cues, they roughhoused in the hallways & the bathrooms were downright disgusting. It was obvious that the teachers were trying very hard to control their class, but many of the students didn't listen. There were some good students that I saw that were obviously trying to take something out of their education at JM, but were hindered by the other students. There was also a fight that broke out in the hallway while we were visiting - and from talking to other students it seems to be a daily occurrence that resulted in countless suspensions. I have many friends who attend JM & are trying to get out of there to attend other city wide draw schools(like Jane Adams or John Hay). I'd advise everyone who is zoned to JM and who is serious about their academics to seek out other opportunities at other schools. If you are concerned about transportation many schools will give you RTA/BUS vouchers. The school also does poorly on testing.

John Marshall High School 1

Posted April 05, 2011
John marshall i guess was cool,but it seemed like they put a stereotypes on me because they knew i had issues and i relally couldnt deal with them..idk so people said i did stuff or i was a certain way..They lied to me and told me after a suspensions i would return,but i guess in just another case number.or crazy teen.So now im at Lincoln west were they try to help me,instead of me being a nobody!

Posted February 22, 2011
Greatest school in the city of Cleveland, hands down. Best academic program in the state and top of the line athletics. It doesn't get any better than John Marshall High School. Whoot Whoot. - JT

Posted January 18, 2011
i LIKE jHON Marshall because ii been here since da ninth grade in they have great teachers.

John Marshall High School 2

Posted November 27, 2010
I had graduated from JMH back in 2007. It was an ok school, if you were all about hanging with your friends. Thats one of the only reasons why i really enjoyed going to that school, was for my friends. I had some really good teachers, mostly my english ones, but in other subjects i had teachers who really didnt care. They gave us "B's" just for showing up and trying, even if we got the answer completely wrong. Im not saying it's a terrible school, because alot of teachers really did try, but i also had those select few who really could careless.

Posted May 12, 2010

John Marshall High School 3

Posted May 03, 2010

John Marshall High School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
I am currently attending John Marshall and i am a sophmore. I started my high school experience here and im looking forward to ending it here too. Marshall gets labeled as the 'violent' or 'school only bad kids goes to', I thought the same till I actually came and seen how people were with each other. Marshall deserves more credit than its being given.! I LOVE this school, but it really needs to get remodeled or maybe even start a new building.

Posted April 05, 2010

John Marshall High School 2

Posted March 09, 2010
I hate this School... I feel out of place and people are rude and act childish

John Marshall High School
3952 West 140th St, Cleveland, OH  44111
Last modified John Marshall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Marshall High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 53 reviews.