Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Honestly, I could run down a list of awesome things about this school, but first I will say that the Principle is great and always so helpful, he sometimes even go to the kids afterschool sports for support. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and very informative, they always maintain good relationships with us parents and try to figure out ways to help children with whatever they are struggling in, even when it requires after class time. The office staff, police officer and volunteers are also really great and always so pleasant each and every time I go to the school. Such a huge difference from when my child attended Wilbur Wright. My child will definitely be here next school year!

My son goes here and he has a awesome teacher Mr. Mack, my son is in a autism class and this school has been nothing but helpful and supportive of my sons needs and meeting them without delay. From the principle to the lunch ladies, it's a great school all the way around.

[My school is ...]Louis Agassiz and im in sixth grade i would like to give a big thanks to my teacher aka Ms Maalouf she has helped me incress in reading verey very well now understnd it.And a exciting thin is that she does a story about a christmas carol and shee picks three people and then we go see the movie in the classroom and then we go to a christmas carol i love this school sincerly, jorge cortes

I strongly recommend that parents send their children to this school. Students thrive academically and socially. Teachers exceed my expectations. They are here before and after school to tutor kids and help if someone is struggling with schoolwork. My children have full rides to Ohio State through a scholarship program offered at this school. I thank the teachers and staff at Louis Agassiz. It is simply amazing. It is a small school so everyone knows everyone here. The people are all friendly, including students and teachers. There is nothing negative I can say about this school. It's a 10! There's a bilingual program as well as a program for special education. According to my kids, the lunches are actually pretty good! Parents are also kept informed through newsletters and school wide events. Sending your children here guarantees that they will get a quality education and will have successful futures.

Every teacher that my daughter has had were wonderful and very concerned on her achievement!

I am a student at Louis Agassiz. It is a wonderful school with the best teachers I've ever had. They care about every student and put a lot of effort in teaching. The classes are fun and innovative, and we have several programs here that help prepare us for life. I would definitely send my children to this school!

I am a teacher who has been with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District for over 11 years. Louis Agassiz School is the most caring and best school I have ever worked in. They are totally focused around the best education and development of each student and provide many programs and activities to reach that goal. If the building was in better shape it would be even better than it is already.

This school tries very hard to meet the needs of every student !

They have the best system and teacher for children with special needs. I'm thankful for having Louis Agassiz in my neighborhood!

teachers are good.They need to get a little loose with the kids it is not a boot camp

Last modified Louis Agassiz School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.