Cleveland, OH

Posted December 12, 2013
[My school is ...]Louis Agassiz and im in sixth grade i would like to give a big thanks to my teacher aka Ms Maalouf she has helped me incress in reading verey very well now understnd it.And a exciting thin is that she does a story about a christmas carol and shee picks three people and then we go see the movie in the classroom and then we go to a christmas carol i love this school sincerly, jorge cortes

Posted August 09, 2012
I strongly recommend that parents send their children to this school. Students thrive academically and socially. Teachers exceed my expectations. They are here before and after school to tutor kids and help if someone is struggling with schoolwork. My children have full rides to Ohio State through a scholarship program offered at this school. I thank the teachers and staff at Louis Agassiz. It is simply amazing. It is a small school so everyone knows everyone here. The people are all friendly, including students and teachers. There is nothing negative I can say about this school. It's a 10! There's a bilingual program as well as a program for special education. According to my kids, the lunches are actually pretty good! Parents are also kept informed through newsletters and school wide events. Sending your children here guarantees that they will get a quality education and will have successful futures.

Louis Agassiz School 4

Posted July 30, 2012
Every teacher that my daughter has had were wonderful and very concerned on her achievement!

Posted September 09, 2011
I am a student at Louis Agassiz. It is a wonderful school with the best teachers I've ever had. They care about every student and put a lot of effort in teaching. The classes are fun and innovative, and we have several programs here that help prepare us for life. I would definitely send my children to this school!

Posted June 15, 2010
I am a teacher who has been with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District for over 11 years. Louis Agassiz School is the most caring and best school I have ever worked in. They are totally focused around the best education and development of each student and provide many programs and activities to reach that goal. If the building was in better shape it would be even better than it is already.

Louis Agassiz School 4

Posted September 22, 2009
This school tries very hard to meet the needs of every student !

Posted September 22, 2009
They have the best system and teacher for children with special needs. I'm thankful for having Louis Agassiz in my neighborhood!

Louis Agassiz School

Posted March 16, 2009
teachers are good.They need to get a little loose with the kids it is not a boot camp

Posted June 23, 2008
this is a really great school.!

Posted May 17, 2007
Hello. I am a former student of this great american public school. It has been, and continues to be a shining example of what a fine public elementary school should be. I am very fortunate that two of my children are currently able to attend this community treasure. Louis Agassiz school has a 78 year heritage of excellence where thousands of neighborhood children began their road to further education. I first entered the building when I was 5 years old. I am still proud and overcome with emotion when I enter it until this very day, A school is more than a building, it is the spirit, the caring staff over the years that have made the legacy and the legend more than just average, it excels where many other schools in the system have failed. This community will support our beloved school for many years to come!

Louis Agassiz School
3595 Bosworth Rd, Cleveland, OH  44111
Last modified Louis Agassiz School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louis Agassiz School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top