Bad
Good

Posted November 19, 2011
Im really thinking about going to this school, i am an 8th grader and im looking for high schools to attend early. I hear so much about this school, i said wow i HAVE to check it out. I want to be part of the video gaming club. P.S. I love technology

Posted January 04, 2010
its a good school hands on learning teachers are helpful

Posted May 20, 2009
Love everything about this school. My son couldn't have gone to a better school.

Posted March 12, 2008
I am a former student and I loved the school. Theres hardly ever fights because everyone is close like family even the teachers and students. The teachers do thier very best.They go out of thier way to help you prepare for your future. Its the best high school I have ever attended. They make school fun and educational at the same time. I love the school teachers and students and I would refer Max Hayes to anyone!

Posted February 07, 2008
My son is in the building construction class for the second year. He comes home excited each day about the things he is doing in class. The school provides hands-on learning which keeps him engaged. He used to hate school until he started this program. His shop teachers really know how to motivate their students.

Posted July 09, 2006
I went to max hayes for my 9-12 grade years and i loved it the teachers and staff really care and go up and beyond the call of duty when it comes to the kids it is also very safe and the programs offered are excellent i will always look back on high school and smile i owe my success to that school and every one who is part of it

Max S Hayes High School 3

Posted May 16, 2006
My son has been at Max Hayes for two years. They have an excellent Auto Shop class. My son really likes the Shop teacher. He is very inspiring for him. The majority of the teachers seem concerned and interested in my child.

Posted February 22, 2006
I went to Max Hayes to have my son tested. The school is clean and everyone was respectful even the students in the hallways. The office staff was very helpful.. I can't speak on the courses as of yet but there are good programs offered.

Max S Hayes High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
My son is starting his 2nd year. I think this school is very educational for kids. It helps them prepare for life after school and the real world of responsibility. It also helps them how to get ready to decide what they want to do when they graduate.

4600 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH  44102
Last modified Max S Hayes High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.