Oliver H Perry Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2014
I go to this school it is filthy disgusting and a shame to other schools. There are bed bugs, mice,and cockroaches. The principal has no control over us students. And punishes us for ridiculous things. And has almost no extra activities for us fellow students.

Oliver H Perry Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2010

Posted April 16, 2010
The school hasvery good and concerned teachers as well as the principal. My daughter has learned a great deal from being at this school and I like their approach to teaching. This school offers extra activities so that the parents as well as the students can interact and network. This is one of the premier school in my opinion.

Oliver H Perry Elementary School 1

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted April 05, 2008
The principal has no control over the students. she is afraid of confrontation. she do not support the staff members within her building. she do not know how to handle urban children and I feel that she is racist. there are some excellent teachers there but no leadership from the principal. I feel the Cleveland School District should evaluate the performance of all principals thoroughly. She do not permit parents into the building and do not encourage parent involvement.

Posted October 16, 2007
I must say that I am very dissapointed with OH Perry, Several yrs ago my daughter was in the Gifted and Talented program and the school was very good. by adding 7th and 8th grade I believe it was a bad choice, I put my son back at the school due to medical issues so he would be closer to home, I was not informed by any teacher that my son was not doing any school work until I attended open house 5 weeks after school started. I am now looking for a school that actually cares about the education of the students. I also sent this same complaint to Dr. Sanders and have received no reply from him.

Oliver H Perry Elementary School
18400 Schenely Ave, Cleveland, OH  44119
Last modified Oliver H Perry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oliver H Perry Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top