Orchard School 1

Posted June 25, 2010
Hey, this is Douglas Ray Parks Jr. I just want to say that I was once a 4th grade student there when ms. Young was the principle and a guy named James Cupp that helped out with the kids all day everyday cause his son Jimmy Cupp was in second grade and one day James Cupp PUNCHED ME IN THE MOUTH one morning while me and my two sisters where waiting for the doors to open and me and my sisters walked back home told my mom called the cops went back to school and after everything goes down in the end it came out to they think i punched myself in the mouth and James Cupp shouldn't be apart of my lunch time anymore witch by the way was his sons lunch time too. and after winter break he should be aloud to came back to my lunch time

Posted May 03, 2010

Orchard School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
its a school were your child can learn alot..but its not so fun anymore,seeing tht there alot more strict then they use to be..

Posted January 06, 2009
This is a great.My child had alot of problem in her old school she want to Orachard first day had alot of friend and self-esteem is very high!100%

Orchard School 2

Posted May 12, 2007

Orchard School 3

Posted February 27, 2006
I feel that the academic program is excellent but there very few extracurricular activities. The PTA is trying to do more with very little funds. There is not much parent involvement because the parents that want to volunteer and be involved are not followed up on through the PTA.

Posted January 10, 2006

Orchard School
7901 Halle Ave, Cleveland, OH  44102
Last modified Orchard School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.