Bad
Good

The teachers are awesome and really care! We finally found a public school that has sports.

Great school. Positive environment. Most teachers are fantastic! A lot of family involvement. Better than the surrounding parochial schools. Service oriented. Strong parent organization. The star of CMSD.

Riverside is the best school ever i am a student and without riversiede i would be stuck in a urban dangerous school we are not bullied or made fun of at all and thats why i love it here

After moving from Brunswick 10 years ago, we feared putting our 1st child in Cleveland Public Schools. After doing several on site visits to many of the Public Schools, we found Riverside Elementary to be the BEST! My husband and I then decided that we would also check out a few of the Private Schools. Upon doing visits to some of the private schools, we compared them to Riverside and to be very honest, we were shocked to find that Riverside had a better curriculum, a better atmosphere, and teachers that were just very kind & welcoming. Needless to say, our son is getting ready to graduate from the 8th grade. We have since put our 2 other children into Riverside as well. This school is simply amazing!!! You will not be disappointed!

The school is decent at best. There are a few kids that don't go to that school in the building at the end of the day. Security is so lax it's alarming. The school is slowing becoming a regular Cleveland Public School.

I loved riverside i went there and my mom trusted them to keep me there k-8 now im a senior in high school and i still think about Riverside! It is a really great school to attend.

My husband and I actually moved to Westpark with the idea that our daughter was to go to St. Marks. But After touring both schools, Riverside seemed like the best choice, and we were right! It has been the greatest experience for us and our daughter. I recomend this school to any parents I talk to. Thanks Riverside for making this school year so memorable:) PS. Thanks also to all the staff, you are grade A!

my child has been teased and has witnessed to much cussing and much more if i could i would take her out imediatley

I really like the education at Riverside! The principal, teachers, and staff seem wonderful. I only have one concern and that is the parking. It is to difficult to pick up the children. There is no parking! There isn't enough space to leave your car on the street snd wait. I keep getting stuck on side streets. Something has to be done.

i luv my school we have lots of fun things there and great education , the school goal is excellant with distinction and i intend on being one of the students to help us reach that goal ~riverside 8th grader~

Last modified Riverside School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.