Robert H Jamison School 5

Posted August 06, 2012
Jamison is the best school in the world to me my kids love this school well this is my lil girl last year she will be going to the 8th grade and my son will be going to the 2nd. I really think this school has great teachers and staff and im here to say that my kids attend Robert H. Jamison!!!

Robert H Jamison School 0

Posted June 14, 2009
Dr.Shabazz-love the kids and it shows.This school has never been better! my son have been here since kinderden and he is a 6 grader now hats off to the prinical and teachers for being there for the kids and caring! i am to say that my son attend robert h jamison

Posted August 28, 2008
eventhough the school is a public school- my children love their school- it is up to us as the parents to do more and be more accessable to our children and the educators so that the children can be more productive as well as parents, students, staff, and all be on one accord

Robert H Jamison School 5

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted April 25, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted May 26, 2006

Posted April 16, 2006
I used to teach at this school 2 years ago. There are great teachers there, before the majority of them got laid off. The principal was great to work for, however, discipline was soft because of the district's stance. Specials teachers were great. PE, and ART were very good. Media center dosen't have any books. A mass majority of the students feel they can do whatever they like. Don't teach in cleveland!

Robert H Jamison School 1

Posted March 06, 2006
The school lacks solid leadership and parent involvement. The teachers are very laxed in the areas of teaching.

Posted January 27, 2006
- a former student

Robert H Jamison School
13905 Harvard Ave, Cleveland, OH  44128
Last modified Robert H Jamison School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert H Jamison School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.