Cleveland, OH

Robert H Jamison School 5

Posted September 06, 2012
i used to be a student there and i love rvery teacher kid and principal. i love this school no matter where i go i love you guys

Robert H Jamison School 5

Posted August 06, 2012
Jamison is the best school in the world to me my kids love this school well this is my lil girl last year she will be going to the 8th grade and my son will be going to the 2nd. I really think this school has great teachers and staff and im here to say that my kids attend Robert H. Jamison!!!

Posted June 14, 2009
Dr.Shabazz-love the kids and it shows.This school has never been better! my son have been here since kinderden and he is a 6 grader now hats off to the prinical and teachers for being there for the kids and caring! i am to say that my son attend robert h jamison

Robert H Jamison School 4

Posted August 28, 2008
eventhough the school is a public school- my children love their school- it is up to us as the parents to do more and be more accessable to our children and the educators so that the children can be more productive as well as parents, students, staff, and all be on one accord

Robert H Jamison School 2

Posted April 16, 2006
I used to teach at this school 2 years ago. There are great teachers there, before the majority of them got laid off. The principal was great to work for, however, discipline was soft because of the district's stance. Specials teachers were great. PE, and ART were very good. Media center dosen't have any books. A mass majority of the students feel they can do whatever they like. Don't teach in cleveland!

Robert H Jamison School 1

Posted March 06, 2006
The school lacks solid leadership and parent involvement. The teachers are very laxed in the areas of teaching.

Posted December 07, 2005
Last year was a bit chaotic but there is a new principal this year . Things will be different I am sure .

Robert H Jamison School 3

Posted September 27, 2004
Well, i do not even know where to begin. First, in the defense of the teachers. Many children in this building come to school with no supplies and a majority of the time the teacher buys them. Teachers also have to face many different attitude problems from not only the children but the parents. If a teacher discplines a child in this school the parent becomes upset and yells at the teacher and this is really sad. It is almost like the children do not have to take repsonsbility for their actions. Now that is a disservice, how will they adjust to authority as adults? Not repsonding to authority lands all people in one of two places, dead or in jail. What a future. I really believe excuse making needs to stop at this school. It really is time for the parents and students to shape up or ship out!

Robert H Jamison School 1

Posted September 14, 2004
Thanks to the experience at Jamison I currently home school my child. The teacher didn't seem to have a interest in teaching the children anything educational. There were children in the classroom that clearly had learning disabilities and needed special attention. The teacher nor administration seemed interested in finding help for the students. The administration and teachers that I had contact with are certainly doing a great dis-service to the children that were sent to that school to obtain an educational foundation. There was very little parent involvement. It was very frustrating to see the children in the this class not being taught anything and knowing the teacher and staff were aware of the issues and don't seem to want to change the situation.

Robert H Jamison School 2

Posted October 26, 2003
This School has an administration that wants to try to get the school together initially, but the follow through is horrible, the discipline issues are very large, and I feel that the school isn't big enough to accomodate the 824 students that are currently enrolled...the parent involvement is slim to none. I look foward to moving out of state so that my children can try to recieve a quality education.

13905 Harvard Ave, Cleveland, OH  44128
Last modified Robert H Jamison School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert H Jamison School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top