Robinson G Jones Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2010
I am a parent that sent my daughter here. Teachers do more screaming then teaching, Two boys jumped on my daughter principal gave one ISS (In School Suspension) and the other my daughter said she saw him in class the very next day. Principal seems to not do anything and take teachers sides when your supposed to see what happens and take both sides cause for sure the student and the teacher is gonna do somehting wrong. I would recommend this school for K-4 but 5-8 DONT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 0

Posted May 17, 2010
This school makes my daughter so happy she comes home with a smile and can't wait to talk about her day. She loves the teachers and doesn't want to leave! the school they deserve to win!

Posted July 25, 2009
The teachers students and admintrators are very helpful and i get a warm feeling upon entering this school ...my three children love this school compared to their other one way to go!

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted July 23, 2005

Posted June 04, 2005
My daughters are in the first grade about to enter the second. The 2 years that they have been here have been great. i really love the school and the teachers. they really enjoy going to this school and are upset that it is closing for 2 years. hopefully everything will work out for the best.

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 3

Posted November 08, 2004
I must say my children do like this school. My only concern is the safety, anybody can walk into this school without even being asked their name. This makes me feel very uneasy everyday knowing the doors of this school is open to the public. If this problem does not change, I may have to transfer my kids to a school that is more secure!

Posted May 19, 2004
I am proud to say my children have attended R. G. Jones since Kindergarten. The teachers and staff are caring and attentive to the students, and they have encouraged me to be involved as a parent. They have a wonderful blend of students from different backgrounds and the curriculum is structured to embrace the uniqueness of countries and cultures around the world. The additional bonus of Spanish classes have prepared my children to communicate with others and celebrate their differences. Although there is not a great deal of diversity in the teaching staff, every teacher at R. G. Jones emphasizes and encourages their students to work hard, respect each other, and encourage success. The tutoring program gives many students free access to one-on-one supplemental learning. Although special needs children are mainstreamed, they are given 1/2 hour to 1 hour of smaller group time in lower elementary. R.G. Jones strives for excellence.

Posted May 07, 2004
My chiild and I love RG Jones. Most of the teachers, the staff, and everyone involved are wonderful people. The principal is very informative and genuine. I am very sad to be moving next year. I hope we find another school like this one!

Robinson G Jones Elementary School
4550 West 150th St, Cleveland, OH  44135
Last modified Robinson G Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson G Jones Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.