Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

We usually have maybe half an hour of homework a night and my son is in the first grade. Education is important and needs to be reinforced at home. All the learning cant take place just at school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

It's part of their program. They have goals for behavior that they try to instill in the children and these are a large part of it

My son has been attending this school since Pre-K in 2013. His teachers have all been wonderful. They're caring and involved. Walking through the school, you can tell the staff cares because they know these kids by name and try to get the parents involved in everything. The front doors are secured by metal detectors, and if you're there after 830, you have to be buzzed in by someone in the office - no more just walking in. My son loves this school, loves his teachers. They stand up for their students.

The only thing the principal cares about his her academic numbers. Trying to talk to her is impossible she does not return phone calls. My son had a child expose himself to him I tried contacting her at least 20 times and never once did she give me a call back. If it wasn't for his teacher they would have never told me. Then today the bus picks him up he's gone for an hour they drop him back off saying there's no school why doesn't the school know what the hell is going on I want my child out of there ASAP

I am a parent that sent my daughter here. Teachers do more screaming then teaching, Two boys jumped on my daughter principal gave one ISS (In School Suspension) and the other my daughter said she saw him in class the very next day. Principal seems to not do anything and take teachers sides when your supposed to see what happens and take both sides cause for sure the student and the teacher is gonna do somehting wrong. I would recommend this school for K-4 but 5-8 DONT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!

This school makes my daughter so happy she comes home with a smile and can't wait to talk about her day. She loves the teachers and doesn't want to leave! the school they deserve to win!

The teachers students and admintrators are very helpful and i get a warm feeling upon entering this school ...my three children love this school compared to their other one way to go!

Last modified Robinson G Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.