Cleveland, OH

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2015
The only thing the principal cares about his her academic numbers. Trying to talk to her is impossible she does not return phone calls. My son had a child expose himself to him I tried contacting her at least 20 times and never once did she give me a call back. If it wasn't for his teacher they would have never told me. Then today the bus picks him up he's gone for an hour they drop him back off saying there's no school why doesn't the school know what the hell is going on I want my child out of there ASAP

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2010
I am a parent that sent my daughter here. Teachers do more screaming then teaching, Two boys jumped on my daughter principal gave one ISS (In School Suspension) and the other my daughter said she saw him in class the very next day. Principal seems to not do anything and take teachers sides when your supposed to see what happens and take both sides cause for sure the student and the teacher is gonna do somehting wrong. I would recommend this school for K-4 but 5-8 DONT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!

Robinson G Jones Elementary School

Posted May 17, 2010
This school makes my daughter so happy she comes home with a smile and can't wait to talk about her day. She loves the teachers and doesn't want to leave! the school they deserve to win!

Posted July 25, 2009
The teachers students and admintrators are very helpful and i get a warm feeling upon entering this school ...my three children love this school compared to their other one way to go!

Posted June 04, 2005
My daughters are in the first grade about to enter the second. The 2 years that they have been here have been great. i really love the school and the teachers. they really enjoy going to this school and are upset that it is closing for 2 years. hopefully everything will work out for the best.

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 3

Posted November 08, 2004
I must say my children do like this school. My only concern is the safety, anybody can walk into this school without even being asked their name. This makes me feel very uneasy everyday knowing the doors of this school is open to the public. If this problem does not change, I may have to transfer my kids to a school that is more secure!

Posted May 19, 2004
I am proud to say my children have attended R. G. Jones since Kindergarten. The teachers and staff are caring and attentive to the students, and they have encouraged me to be involved as a parent. They have a wonderful blend of students from different backgrounds and the curriculum is structured to embrace the uniqueness of countries and cultures around the world. The additional bonus of Spanish classes have prepared my children to communicate with others and celebrate their differences. Although there is not a great deal of diversity in the teaching staff, every teacher at R. G. Jones emphasizes and encourages their students to work hard, respect each other, and encourage success. The tutoring program gives many students free access to one-on-one supplemental learning. Although special needs children are mainstreamed, they are given 1/2 hour to 1 hour of smaller group time in lower elementary. R.G. Jones strives for excellence.

Posted May 07, 2004
My chiild and I love RG Jones. Most of the teachers, the staff, and everyone involved are wonderful people. The principal is very informative and genuine. I am very sad to be moving next year. I hope we find another school like this one!

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2004
We have been very happy with this school. The teachers are great as is the principal. The only problem we have encountered is class size and getting extra help for a child that is a little behind. This is partially a problem due to the Cleveland School system and the budget allowed. They just don't have enough funds to help the kids that need it. The school is well run by the principal and she is always available. The kids are kept well behaved, the teachers don't put up with bad behavior!

Robinson G Jones Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2003
Definately not a school if your child has any learning disability. Period. Education is unsatisfactory and they inappropriately separate special education children instead of attempting to put them in a least restrictive environment.

Robinson G Jones Elementary School
4550 West 150th St, Cleveland, OH  44135
Last modified Robinson G Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson G Jones Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top