Bad
Good

I went to Walton Elementary from KDG until 4A, starting in 1956. I have been looking for my 2nd grade (I believe) teacher for so many years now, her name was Katherine A. Kaplan. If anyone knows how to reach her, please let me know! I want to tell her how much she meant to me!

hi i used to go to walton elementary school i loved it there best school i ever went to it was back in the 70s my teacher there was mrs dackos i graguated from the sixth grade and went to thomas jefferson jr high i realy missed the school a lot good teachers principal every thingi had a lot of fun there

I live in South Dakota and used to to attend Walton Elementary. from kindergarten until 6th grade in teh 70's. I had a FAVORITE teacher. her name is Dorothy Wilson. I know she is retired but would like to get in touch with her if at all possible. I want to tell her what a difference she made in my life. CAn you help me at all. My name is Diana (Carlson) Caldwell.

Last modified Walton School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.