Bad
Good

This school USED to be a decent school before a different Principal was put in office starting in 2012. The current Principal is very unprofessional. There has been several occasions that I have went to the school to bring lunch to my children and I witnessed her flirting with a security guard and my children have witnessed her flirting with other male staff as well. There has been no heat in school for two days and no lights in the cafeteria and those poor children were forced to withstand being cold while the outside temp has been in the thirties. The Principal is uncourteous and never greets me with a smile. She is rather intimidating and I will be transfering my children soon.

THE WORST SCHOOL AND PRINCIPAL IN NORTHEAST OHIO PERIOD IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS DONT SEND THEM HERE!!!

My daughter is enrolled at Waverly she started her prek year and is going to kidnergarten this year I have several family member enrolled at this school they have great teacher and I wouldnt ask for a better teaching staff

I have two kids that attend waverly a 4th grader and a 1st grader. my husband and I Love the school and the staff.

Last modified Waverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.