Posted November 19, 2013
This school USED to be a decent school before a different Principal was put in office starting in 2012. The current Principal is very unprofessional. There has been several occasions that I have went to the school to bring lunch to my children and I witnessed her flirting with a security guard and my children have witnessed her flirting with other male staff as well. There has been no heat in school for two days and no lights in the cafeteria and those poor children were forced to withstand being cold while the outside temp has been in the thirties. The Principal is uncourteous and never greets me with a smile. She is rather intimidating and I will be transfering my children soon.

Posted February 11, 2013
THE WORST SCHOOL AND PRINCIPAL IN NORTHEAST OHIO PERIOD IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS DONT SEND THEM HERE!!!

Waverly Elementary School 5

Posted July 20, 2009
My daughter is enrolled at Waverly she started her prek year and is going to kidnergarten this year I have several family member enrolled at this school they have great teacher and I wouldnt ask for a better teaching staff

Waverly Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2009
I have two kids that attend waverly a 4th grader and a 1st grader. my husband and I Love the school and the staff.

Posted April 04, 2008

Waverly Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2004
The principle let my child suffer all last year with a learning disability. Every time I brought it to her attention she would throw her hands up in the air and say she dont know what to do because of the budget cuts. My son now attends another school who knew how to help him. And they done it in the first 2 weeks of school starting and they noticed the problem and took care of it without me having to bring it to their attention. Way to go Marion Seltzer. Waverly learn from this school that cares for kids and practices the no child left behind law.

Waverly Elementary School
1810 West 54th St, Cleveland, OH  44102
Last modified Waverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waverly Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.