Posted April 25, 2012
My child has been achieving honor roll and merit roll for the past 2 yrs. state test scores are good. principal Sean Patton very organised and strong leader for the school. Disciplines the students accordingly. teachers are very professional respectful and easy to talk with. I believe as long as this school maintains a Grade A profile I will continue my child's education for the remainder until they reach 8th grade.

Posted April 03, 2008

Posted November 09, 2004
- a former student
im not a parernt either but thanks to Hannah Gibbons i got acepted to many different schools soe were college prepatory school(downtown), millitary school and my recent school St. MArtin de porres. I am in a corperate work study program and i suggest that any student who wants to work come here. Hanna gibbons' teacher were expecially helpfull, sometimes i wish i were back there just so i can see te teachers, i even tell my principal how she should hire some of the teachers who are recently laid off. 'i miss HAnna Gibbons.' _Crystal Svoboda_

Posted October 01, 2004
- a former student
I'm not a parent. I was a student at Hannah Gibbons. Hannah Gibbons was a great school. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. Thanks to Hannah Gibbons I got accepted to V.A.S.J. But I'm going to Chardon High. My friends was able to go to Early College, St Martin Depores and many other places. Teachers always wanted the best for their students like Mr.Ryan, Mrs. Smedley, Mr Hyrak, and so many others I can't name them all. If you were smart you would enroll your child.

Hannah Gibbons-Nottingham Elementary School
1401 Larchmont Rd, Cleveland, OH  44110
Last modified Hannah Gibbons-Nottingham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hannah Gibbons-Nottingham Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top