Posted December 29, 2013
Gave me opportunity to advance myself! I totally recommend this school to future students who want to succeed!

Posted April 03, 2011
Iv gone to this school since it went from 6th grade to 12th, I'm in 12th grade now so that makes 6 years. I love this school and always will. The teachers truly try to help the students and its a challenging school. Yes we may not have the newest textbooks and our class rooms may not be decorative, but student leave this school with a good knowledge that most other schools don't offer.

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 2

Posted October 20, 2009

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 4

Posted September 09, 2009
This is my son's first year in a public school and we had no idea what to expect but were pleasantly surprised by the small class size.

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 1

Posted May 06, 2009

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 3

Posted March 18, 2009

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 4

Posted November 21, 2008

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
This school is okay. This is my second year attending and last year brought drama. The kids their are rude and full of drama, But the teachers are good.

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School 0

Posted July 29, 2008
garrett morgan is a nice productive school. it's challenging and a great experience

Posted July 22, 2008

Garrett Morgan School Of Science School
4016 Woodbine Ave, Cleveland, OH  44113
Last modified Garrett Morgan School Of Science School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garrett Morgan School Of Science School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top