Bad
Good

I think this school is great. My son loves it. They take care of our kids like their own.

Gave me opportunity to advance myself! I totally recommend this school to future students who want to succeed!

Iv gone to this school since it went from 6th grade to 12th, I'm in 12th grade now so that makes 6 years. I love this school and always will. The teachers truly try to help the students and its a challenging school. Yes we may not have the newest textbooks and our class rooms may not be decorative, but student leave this school with a good knowledge that most other schools don't offer.

This is my son's first year in a public school and we had no idea what to expect but were pleasantly surprised by the small class size.

This school is okay. This is my second year attending and last year brought drama. The kids their are rude and full of drama, But the teachers are good.

garrett morgan is a nice productive school. it's challenging and a great experience

This School does not compare to other High schools. The Text books are all trashed, the classrooms are cold, blan, and the tenth grades have some of the same curriculum as the ninth graders

this is the best school academicaly....they are very bright student and good hands on teachers

Last modified Garrett Morgan School Of Science School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.