Cleveland School Of The Arts High School 4

Posted November 08, 2010
Every school has pros and cons, thank GOD this one has more pros.The principal Dr. Walton is WONDERFUL! She is great with the kids, demanding nothing but the BEST from the students. And that includes behavior! The curriculum is challenging but it prepares the students for college very well.I have a son that has attended this school since the 6th grade,he is now a junior.And I am happy WE made this choice.Now 4 the cons: the office staff could try and make the parents feel a little more welcome, and we're still waiting 4 that new facility!

Posted December 01, 2009
I think that the school is wonderful. I have a 8th grader that attends for the vocal major. She enjoys going. She advised that Dr. Woods is the best. Thank You Dr. Woods!

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted August 03, 2009

Cleveland School Of The Arts High School 3

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted February 19, 2009
I am a '07' graduate of Collinwood High School but I was a C.S.A student from 2nd grade to 10th and I loved every year. Of course back then things were different, EVERY major took trips to perform and showcase their talents. But all of my teacher were very helpful, they worked you hard but now I appreciate it. I am currently a Pre-Law student and my time at C.S.A gave me a great work ethic and taught me to persevere.

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008
I was not impressed with the school at all. My daughter loved her major but that was the only positive experience. She got along with the kids, too. I did not feel welcome in the school by staff or faculty. I was screamed at, ignored, or just treated rudely. Interaction with teachers is poor and they seem very apathetic. I felt like some of the teachers were immature and bickered with the students. It seemed like a very negative environment for a child to endure daily. My daughter never had problems in behavior or academics and I could see her grades fall and her attitude change, so I pulled her out.

Posted November 10, 2007

Cleveland School Of The Arts High School
10700 Churchill Ave, Cleveland, OH  44106
Last modified Cleveland School Of The Arts High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland School Of The Arts High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.