Cleveland, OH

Posted November 08, 2010
Every school has pros and cons, thank GOD this one has more pros.The principal Dr. Walton is WONDERFUL! She is great with the kids, demanding nothing but the BEST from the students. And that includes behavior! The curriculum is challenging but it prepares the students for college very well.I have a son that has attended this school since the 6th grade,he is now a junior.And I am happy WE made this choice.Now 4 the cons: the office staff could try and make the parents feel a little more welcome, and we're still waiting 4 that new facility!

Posted December 01, 2009
I think that the school is wonderful. I have a 8th grader that attends for the vocal major. She enjoys going. She advised that Dr. Woods is the best. Thank You Dr. Woods!

Posted February 19, 2009
I am a '07' graduate of Collinwood High School but I was a C.S.A student from 2nd grade to 10th and I loved every year. Of course back then things were different, EVERY major took trips to perform and showcase their talents. But all of my teacher were very helpful, they worked you hard but now I appreciate it. I am currently a Pre-Law student and my time at C.S.A gave me a great work ethic and taught me to persevere.

Posted January 24, 2008
I was not impressed with the school at all. My daughter loved her major but that was the only positive experience. She got along with the kids, too. I did not feel welcome in the school by staff or faculty. I was screamed at, ignored, or just treated rudely. Interaction with teachers is poor and they seem very apathetic. I felt like some of the teachers were immature and bickered with the students. It seemed like a very negative environment for a child to endure daily. My daughter never had problems in behavior or academics and I could see her grades fall and her attitude change, so I pulled her out.

Posted November 06, 2007
all i can say is this school has a wonderfull atmospher and i love it. im a 10th grade visual arts major and i witness that everyone in the school always has someone to talk to because theres always someone who undrestands you and relates to you. the teachers treat students with respect and as equals with thoughts and oppions and as indivisuals

Posted February 05, 2007
C.S.A is a Nice school! Ive witnessed a few incidents(Fighting,Bullying,Arguing etc.)C.S.A has nice Majors.Vocal dosen't have any after school activites or during school field trips although we do perform and learn new songs.We are also take part of events around Cleveland. C.S.A has alot of opportunities for the students!

Cleveland School Of The Arts High School 1

Posted November 23, 2006
I'm an '06 graduate of John Marshall. I attended CSA from 8th-9th grade. The only thing I enjoyed about this school was playing the trumpet in Band/Orchestra. Traveling around, doing concerts alongside my colleagues was a wonderful experience. CSA transcript troubles? Let's just say I'm happy to be done with school.

Posted March 01, 2006
It is a great school for any child who is blessed with a talent and have the knowledge needed to succeed.

Posted February 23, 2006
The school for the most part is decent, many students, security is there and keeps control of what needs to be controlled. The classes are good, with honors classes for some. Over all the school if good.

Posted July 20, 2005
I am a student at CSA this year i will be going to the seventh. CSA provides lots of help for students who struggle. What i mainly noticed about CSA is there are not any fights. I would have to rate this as one of the top schools in the district. CSA provides many activeties for the students to. AS we all say a school for talents. Not only is CSA a famous but students that attend there always score high on the profiency tests.

10700 Churchill Ave, Cleveland, OH  44106
Last modified Cleveland School Of The Arts High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland School Of The Arts High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top