Bad
Good

Every school has pros and cons, thank GOD this one has more pros.The principal Dr. Walton is WONDERFUL! She is great with the kids, demanding nothing but the BEST from the students. And that includes behavior! The curriculum is challenging but it prepares the students for college very well.I have a son that has attended this school since the 6th grade,he is now a junior.And I am happy WE made this choice.Now 4 the cons: the office staff could try and make the parents feel a little more welcome, and we're still waiting 4 that new facility!

I think that the school is wonderful. I have a 8th grader that attends for the vocal major. She enjoys going. She advised that Dr. Woods is the best. Thank You Dr. Woods!

I am a '07' graduate of Collinwood High School but I was a C.S.A student from 2nd grade to 10th and I loved every year. Of course back then things were different, EVERY major took trips to perform and showcase their talents. But all of my teacher were very helpful, they worked you hard but now I appreciate it. I am currently a Pre-Law student and my time at C.S.A gave me a great work ethic and taught me to persevere.

I was not impressed with the school at all. My daughter loved her major but that was the only positive experience. She got along with the kids, too. I did not feel welcome in the school by staff or faculty. I was screamed at, ignored, or just treated rudely. Interaction with teachers is poor and they seem very apathetic. I felt like some of the teachers were immature and bickered with the students. It seemed like a very negative environment for a child to endure daily. My daughter never had problems in behavior or academics and I could see her grades fall and her attitude change, so I pulled her out.

all i can say is this school has a wonderfull atmospher and i love it. im a 10th grade visual arts major and i witness that everyone in the school always has someone to talk to because theres always someone who undrestands you and relates to you. the teachers treat students with respect and as equals with thoughts and oppions and as indivisuals

C.S.A is a Nice school! Ive witnessed a few incidents(Fighting,Bullying,Arguing etc.)C.S.A has nice Majors.Vocal dosen't have any after school activites or during school field trips although we do perform and learn new songs.We are also take part of events around Cleveland. C.S.A has alot of opportunities for the students!

I'm an '06 graduate of John Marshall. I attended CSA from 8th-9th grade. The only thing I enjoyed about this school was playing the trumpet in Band/Orchestra. Traveling around, doing concerts alongside my colleagues was a wonderful experience. CSA transcript troubles? Let's just say I'm happy to be done with school.

Last modified Cleveland School Of The Arts High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.