Early Childhood Development 1

Posted July 23, 2008

Early Childhood Development 3

Posted May 09, 2008
My son has attended there for grade k and although I love his teacher the school as a whole needs some restructuring. He probably won't be going back.

Early Childhood Development 2

Posted February 26, 2008
As far as education is concerned the school is fine, but the school as a whole needs to become more organized.My child came from a school that had parent -teacher confrences, dinners, and also other activities that promoted parent envolvement. I feel like my son is just another body. There are no fundraisers or bake sales. They haven't even taken school pictures yet! I would suggest looking into another school because my child will not be attending next year.

Early Childhood Development 5

Posted November 19, 2006
This School is making an attempt at doing something not seen in the Cleveland School District before. The possibilities are endless and it is a very promising school showing excellent hope for the future of Cleveland schools.

Early Childhood Development
9711 Lamont Ave, Cleveland, OH  44103
Last modified Early Childhood Development is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Early Childhood Development Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top