Arts and Science Preparatory Academy 1

Posted January 03, 2014
If you want to send you child to a school with a good learning environment, this school if definitely not the school for you. I sent my child to this school and it was one of her worst school years. The students constantly bullied her, the staff were horrible, and the supplies the school provided for the students needed to be updated! Due to my child being bullied by those children, I had to take her out and home school her because her grades were dropping due to her always being depressed. Horrible, horrible school!

Arts and Science Preparatory Academy 1

Posted November 30, 2009

Arts and Science Preparatory Academy 4

Posted August 10, 2009

Arts and Science Preparatory Academy 0

Posted February 05, 2009
I have three boys that attend Arts and Science Preparatory Academy. The staff is intergrated, experienced and designed to meet the needs of children and families. Their goal is to render services to the community by ensuring student success. The CAO is dedicated and commited to meeting the needs of his staff and children, by providing services in a manner that is supportive, responsive, and respective. cam

Arts and Science Preparatory Academy 5

Posted May 27, 2008
The Arts and Science Preparatory Academy is an OUTSTANDING school. The teachers and staff take great interest in my child's education and really care about each student. The administration is the best I have seen. The CAO communicates effectively and holds very high expectations of his staff and students. I have re-enrolled my children for the upcoming school year and I look forward to seeing continued growth in my children!

Arts and Science Preparatory Academy 0

Posted February 17, 2008
The Arts and Science Preparatory Academy is a wonderful school. The Administration is very supportive and dedicated to the school, the families are wonderful, and the students are learning so much this year! I am very proud to be a part of this school!

Arts and Science Preparatory Academy
2711 Church Ave, Cleveland, OH  44113
(216) 344-2081
Last modified Arts and Science Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arts and Science Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top