Constellation Schools: Puritas Community Middle 4

Posted September 17, 2008
My child has attended Puritas since 4th grade, although I feel he is lacking in some areas I feel he has socialy improved and that has made him more open to ask questions and let the teacher know he does not understand. Also the greatest thing about Puritas is that I have never worried about the safety of my child , they watch and take very good care of each student.

Constellation Schools: Puritas Community Middle
15204 Puritas Ave, Cleveland, OH  44135
Last modified Constellation Schools: Puritas Community Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Constellation Schools: Puritas Community Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top